• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Final Resolution' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title?

It's nearly 2013 and TNA is still using a fucking Powerpoint breakdown to explain their feuds/matches.

nawww.gif

Sooooo......is Morgan actually feuding wtih Hogan anymore or is he just wearing his cape now and Hogan is just going to let him?

Unrelated, but LAX are reuniting at an RCW show soon, I forgot when though. A few months prior to Chavito's Impact debut he and Hernandez teamed together as well.

I just felt like sharing that for Texas wrestling fans.

Don't have much to say about the show so far I just gave up on my stream it kept lagging every 5 seconds, Can someone tell me what happened with Storm after his match? I saw Aces & Eights coming then when it unfroze Kenny King was in the ring.

Morgan needs to be so far away from this, it't not even funny. You've got the next Kevin Nash-like monster/superstar in the making, and you're having him waste time he doesn't have to spare in a stupid feud like this?

Can't wait to Aries/Ray again, their Sacrifice match was great.

But Aries is really becoming a CM Punk carbon copy heel. Just slightly better in the ring.

I'm surprised how well Bully Ray has maintained his bad ass attitude as a face. He was such a great heel but I give him credit for maintaining as a face. He's believable.

Morgan needs to be so far away from this, it't not even funny. You've got the next Kevin Nash-like monster/superstar in the making, and you're having him waste time he doesn't have to spare in a stupid feud like this?

He needs to be the one to take Hardy's belt, as much as I enjoy Roode

TNA is really bad about having those big spots not end their matches. That one man 3D was awesome and should have ended things. If Aries is going to win, then don't use the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back