• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Final Resolution' — Will Jeff Hardy Retain the World Title?

This PPV had been about as boring as it can be. I have little to no interest in even finishing it. Guess I'll hang around for at least the Hardy/Roode match.

This PPV had been about as boring as it can be. I have little to no interest in even finishing it. Guess I'll hang around for at least the Hardy/Roode match.

Problem is, nothing is really happening. These are just matches. There's no major progressions being made anywhere.

The biggest problem with Aces and 8's can be summed up right here:

Would anyone consider it an upset if Angle won a 4-1 handicap match here?

I just don't give a single fuck about the Aces and Eights story line anymore and I am a fan of story lines that take a while to develop but this has just been ridiculous.

Wasn't DOC the legal man or was that just me?

That's what matters most? How about the fact that Aces & Eights just lost, AGAIN, and were laid out, prepared to be unmasked, AGAIN, and leave the ring with just Devon and DOC being known to the viewers, STILL.

This whole angle is a dud.

Why didn't Joe unmask one of the guys? He held his friggin' mask, it was the perfect opportunity!

I think it's because even when you unmask one of them no one gives a fuck. There has been no one worth revealing thus far and I don't think they have anyone worth a fuck to reveal in the future.

This is the first time in a long time I've not wanted to even continue watching a PPV. This is easily the most boring one I've seen in years.

Dexter/Homeland is calling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back