NFL Week 13 LD

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
Wow it is week 13 already, where has the time gone?

NFL_LOGO.jpg

The match ups provided for us this week include...

NO ~CIN
CHI ~ DET
SF ~ GB
DEN ~ KC
CLE ~ MIA
BUF ~ MIN
WAS ~ NYG
JAC ~ TEN
OAK ~ SD
STL ~ ARI
DAL ~ IND
CAR ~ SEA
ATL ~ TB
PIT ~ BAL (SNF)
NYJ ~ NE (MNF)

LWx6U.gif

"I praise you 24/7!!!!! and this how you do me!!!!! you expect me to learn from this??? how??? Ill never forget this!! ever!!! thx tho..."

That was a tweet that Bills WR Stevie Johnson sent to God, after he dropped the game winning TD against the Steelers. I guess he had to blame someone, why not himself ?

Last week we also saw Cortland Finnegan(TEN) come to fisticuffs with Andre Johnson(HOU), neither blamed God for their confrontation.

The playoffs are getting near and we should start to see teams take that extra step to make sure their team gets a spot in the postseason.
For the teams that are to far removed from the playoff picture, they can always spoil the dreams of others.

Lets get on to the girls shall we...
Philadelphia_Eagles_v_6ed3.jpg

TitansCheerleaders.jpg

atlanta-falcons.opy4-23314-mid.jpg

jets-flight-crew-cheerleaders-opwm-8228.jpg

Hope everyone has fun.

I'm in a must win situation in FF, plus I need a little help if I stadn any chance at getting a playoff spot, Will needs to lose, hopefully Calvin Johnson ca still do soemthing even with the dreadful Drew Stanton at QB for the Lions

Will, who should I start - Roy Williams vs. Indianapolis, Mike Thomas vs. Jacksonville, or Deion Branch vs. New York Jets

Deion Branch will be in a very tough situation. He'll either be covered by Revis, or Cromartie (at all times) which means he'll suck. Granted; he's fucked me twice before. The guy is a true hit or miss; however it should be noted he's on a bit of a hot streak. Still, against the Jets he shouldn't be trusted.

Mike Thomas (as in, the Jags WR? not the guy against Jacksonville, right?) If so, I'd believe he could be the best start simply because he's been hot lately. (Last time he faced TN - he had 8 catches for 88 yds. He also has not truly had a game in which he's scored UNDER 10 pts for over 4 games now)

Finally, Roy Williams is similar to Branch. One week he'll be decent enough to play, the next he'll get 1 catch for crap yards. He's facing NO's Defense though, so as long as he actually grabs the balls thrown to him; they could be big.

Still - Mike Thomas seems like the only true, trust-worthy, player among the three.

I'm in a must win situation in FF, plus I need a little help if I stadn any chance at getting a playoff spot, Will needs to lose, hopefully Calvin Johnson ca still do soemthing even with the dreadful Drew Stanton at QB for the Lions

If it's the "Fantasy Madness" league, I'm facing Hurricanes so it's possible I'll lose today. However, I'm still up by 2 games on anyone under me. So I'd have to lose - out - for you to take my place in the 4-team Playoffs.

On the bright side, in our other league on nfl.com you're in 2nd place I believe, and 2 games up on anyone under you.

Jackson will be the only guy to not share/lose carries. But he faces the best run Defense of the 3 options.

Bust should NOT be an option. He fumbled last week, and only carried like 2 times?

I'm starting LT, myself, but not without wishing I had a better option. The guy has fallen off his stride lately; and with Greene now bouncing back with more carries and making the runs better - I'm thinking LT will continue to fall.

Mother fucking fuck Kerry Collins mother fucker. Can any fucking quarterback from Tennessee throw a fucking ball without getting it fucking intercepted. Shit, get it fucking together Tennessee.

Dammit, Palmer! Throw T.O. the fucking ball.

EDIT: Thank you. Now this time, try for something longer than 5 yds. Like, ohhhhh I dunno.. the endzone, perhaps?

Fantasy Line-Ups!

nfl.com League 1
Tom Brady
Peyton Hillis
Arian Foster (24 pts)
Danny Amendola
Wes Welker
Terrell Owens
Jacob Tamme
Matt Bryant
Carolina D/ST

nfl.com League 2
Aaron Rodgers
LaDainian Tomlinson
Arian Foster (24 pts)
Steve Johnson
Jeremy Maclin (11 pts)
Terrell Owens
Jacob Tamme
Josh Scobee
Carolina D/ST

Yahoo League
Mike Vick (29 pts)
Calvin Johnson, Danny Amendola, Jabar Gaffney
Michael Turner, Darren McFadden, Fred Jackson
Tony Gonzalez
David Akers (10 pts)
Minnesota D/ST

I do, however, regret not starting Chris Ivory in my Gridiron team to save money to use in other positions - especially after that huge TD run.

The Giants are looking to put Washington out of their misery early. Back to back TD drives to start the day. 14-0 NYG

So Aaron Rodgers was out of the tackle box, threw it past the line of scrimmage, and had receivers in the are, yet intentional grounding was called on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back