NFL Week 12 LD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! RodgerS WTF are you doing, you don't fumble!!!!!, much less in the redzone!!!!!!!

Stats wise, yeah, but the Bills are 2-9. While that can't be blamed on Fitzpatrick, Sanchez has done that - win games.

However, going up against guys on teams that also have winning records, he's definitely not a top QB. David Garrard and Matt Cassel are having good years as well and are unexpectedly having their teams at the top of the division.

Rusty Smith underthrew a ball that got intercepted and Moss and Washington dropped two straight passes but Moss finally caught one.

Now they tried a trick play and Washington ran for a loss of eight.

Here's an idea how bout they just give it to CJ and let him run it down their throats all day, I need him to rack up some serious pts. for me so I can beat Will

While I actually thought Carolina could defeat Cleveland. (Since, ya know, they somehow only manage to defeat - or come close to defeating - they actual tough contenders; yet let shit teams win against them)

Still, I'm loving Carolina's Defense allow all these 9 yd plays, to give Hillis more TD opportunities.

Here's an idea how bout they just give it to CJ and let him run it down their throats all day, I need him to rack up some serious pts. for me so I can beat Will

Like you won't beat me anyways. I fucked up and somehow managed to have Miles Austin AND Wes Welker, both, sitting on my bench. And likewise thought it was an equally good idea to start Steve (I will put up over 30 pts every time you bench me) Johnson and T (I'm gonna talk shit a day before the game, so Will can't bench me because he's working on Thanksgiving) O.

EDIT: I'm also gonna just bench LT for Lawfirm from now on, as well.

All I gotta say for my fantasy team today:

Matt Schaub + Joell Dreessen against the Tennessee secondary = money.

Fantasy Roll-Call:

nfl.com League 1
Tom Brady - 41 pts
Hillis
Peterson
Welker - 29 pts
TO - 4 pts
V-Jackson
Tamme
Bryant
CAR D/ST

nfl.com League 2
Aaron Rodgers
Foster
LT - 8 pts
Steve Johson
Maclin
TO - 4 pts
Tamme
Scobee
CAR D/ST

Yahoo League
Mike Vick
Calvin Johnson - 19 pts, Gaffney, Amendola
Turner, McFadden, Fred Jackson
Hernandez - 2 pts
Akers
MN D/ST

NFL.com League 1
QB-Rodgers
RB-M. Morris (24.5 pts)
RB-LT (8.3 pts)
WR-Wayne
WR-Ward
WR-Floyd
TE-Hernandez (2.8 pts :disappointed:)
K-Akers
D-Cle

NFL.com League 2
QB-Sanchez (11.9 pts.:disappointed:)
RB-Forte
RB-CJ
WR-Manningham
WR-C.Johnson (19.6 pts.)
WR-S.Moss
TE-H.Miller
K-Tynes
D-GB

Gridiron Challenge
QB-Vick
QB-Cassel
RB-Hillis
RB-McFadden
WR-C.Johnson (15 pts.)
WR-V.Jackson
TE-H.Miller
K-Lindell
D-Oak

:( As a Panthers fan, I'd like to see us come back. So, in order for that to happen I'm pretty sure I'd hope that too. And, technically because in the sole league I have him in - Brady & Welker pretty much already sold me the game. (I'm predicted to get over 200 pts thanks to those 3, my opponent isn't even predicted to break over 97 pts. :lmao:)

Here's a quick recap of my team.

Nate Washington- You suck
Randy Moss- At least you have more than one catch
Rashard Mendenhall- I love you
Brandon Jackson- You suck
Heath Miller- You're good

:( As a Panthers fan, I'd like to see us come back. So, in order for that to happen I'm pretty sure I'd hope that too. And, technically because in the sole league I have him in - Brady & Welker pretty much already sold me the game. (I'm predicted to get over 200 pts thanks to those 3, my opponent isn't even predicted to break over 97 pts. :lmao:)

You're playing Becker, and his team is so pathetic, playing him is like having a bye week, the fact that he has 3 wins is just downright astounding

Jimmy Clausen is 6/10 for 60 yds and no turnovers.

While I'd like to see more out of our "future", the truth is he's doing better with the shit surrounding him than others would do. Albeit, Jake's played with similar crappy toys for multiple years and he helped lead us to 3 playoff spots, and a Superbowl run. Soooo.. get your ass in gear, Clausen, and put some shit together.

You're playing Becker, and his team is so pathetic, playing him is like having a bye week, the fact that he has 3 wins is just downright astounding

:lmao: Now he's gonna remember he's playing in that league, and go start the actual players he has on his bench. :lmao: Shut up, Justin. I want Brown & Williams both playing for him. LOL

Just checked. :suspic: His 1st win was against ME in Week 3, by .55 pts.

His 2nd win was against "Attack, Attack" by a larger margin. (117-95)

His 3rd was against Team Angel (79-72)

Schaub's got me 14 already, Felix Jones got me 10 on Thursday, Austin got me 12, Dreessen's got me 8 already, Matty Bryant's got me 4, and the Brown's D will pick off a few Clausen floaters in the second half I can feel it.

the Brown's D will pick off a few Clausen floaters in the second half I can feel it.

Clausen's actually been good about not tossing picks. BUT.. I'm almost positive he'll fumble at least once.

And, I feel the same about starting the Panthers D in regard to Delhomme. Delhomme's already thrown 3 different passes IN and OUT of Panther hands. If we knew how to properly catch a pick, it'd work better.

And damn, I love Steve Smith. 2 guys trying to pull him down, both wrapped around his ankles - and he breaks free from both by kicking them off and running for another 10 yds.

Clausen's actually been good about not tossing picks. BUT.. I'm almost positive he'll fumble at least once.

And, I feel the same about starting the Panthers D in regard to Delhomme. Delhomme's already thrown 3 different passes IN and OUT of Panther hands. If we knew how to properly catch a pick, it'd work better.

And damn, I love Steve Smith. 2 guys trying to pull him down, both wrapped around his ankles - and he breaks free from both by kicking them off and running for another 10 yds.

Only reason why I started the Browns D was because they were playing Carolina I'm not gonna lie :lmao:.

I do have the Giants D but I did not feel comfortable playing them this week.

Is Atlanta's fucking pass Defense really improved so much over the course of one off-season, that Aaron Rodgers can't get me a simple fucking TD?! Seriously. To think Fitzpatrick against the Steelers is becoming such a better option is horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back