NFL Week 12 LD

Jets love to keep it close or get dominated by poor teams. It'll be a close game. They'll probably blow it open in the 4th quarter, but I see them playing down to the bengals level

1. You're fucking stupid. Jets don't get dominated by bad teams. 2 losses are against 2 of the best teams in the NFL (Baltimore and Green Bay) by less then 10 points.
2. You do realize the Bengals are talented, right?
3. I'm thinking the Jets will get the monkey off their back and easily get the win tonight.

Thank you God for Malcolm Jenkins. If the Saints end up repeating, that strip today will be a HUGE reason why.

But I will never, ever forget today's game. It alone made this Thanksgiving memorable. Awesome, awesome day to be a Saints fan. :D

1. You're fucking stupid. Jets don't get dominated by bad teams. 2 losses are against 2 of the best teams in the NFL (Baltimore and Green Bay) by less then 10 points.
2. You do realize the Bengals are talented, right?
3. I'm thinking the Jets will get the monkey off their back and easily get the win tonight.

The Jets remind of the Saints from last year with the "ugly" wins and miracle finishes.

If it were up to me, I'd gladly take those kinds of wins over blow-outs. Sure, it takes ten years off the fans lives, but I firmly believe it was because of those "ugly" wins the Saints were able to defeat the Vikings and the Colts in the championship games last year, and if the Jets end up winning the Super Bowl this year (which they very well could), it will be because of these tremendously heart racing wins they've gotten during this stretch. Nothing brings a team together like close, last second victories. Nothing.

The Jets remind of the Saints from last year with the "ugly" wins and miracle finishes.

If it were up to me, I'd gladly take those kinds of wins over blow-outs. Sure, it takes ten years off the fans lives, but I firmly believe it was because of those "ugly" wins the Saints were able to defeat the Vikings and the Colts in the championship games last year, and if the Jets end up winning the Super Bowl this year (which they very well could), it will be because of these tremendously heart racing wins they've gotten during this stretch. Nothing brings a team together like close, last second victories. Nothing.

1. Any time you want to favorably compare the Jets to a Super Bowl Champ, that's fine with me.
2. Last second wins are awesome, but games like the Houston game last week (up by 16 at on point) do not count towards that. When you have a big lead, you want to win handily. However the Detroit game is an example of an awesome last second win. Down most of the game, tie it to end regulation, win in OT.
3. You're spot on about the close games preparin you for Postseason play.

The Bengals were able to actually tackle the Teflon QB earlier. Shocking.

3-0. Collated got me a FG. Not at all surprising, bit the Kid's looking very good again. Too bad Special Teams is sucking tonight so far.

That catch looks too close to overturn. His heel is so damn close.

He'll of a play by ocho just to make OT close. And that PF is not cool.

Cincy finally figures it out and gets it in before half. They've been pushing it down in Jets territory the past 2 drives and are looking like they're gonna take the lead before half.

Joe Theisman is wrong. Rex is down 80 lbs (at least). It was 80 about a month ago.

Stupid coaches icing kickers needs to stop. Not because heifers the kick, but because it's fucking stupid.

The Bengals haven't put 2 halves together in a few months. They had a 21 point lead at the half last week against a bad team, and they got outscored 35-0 after halftime.

I'll take 7-3. The Pats were down more to a worse team some 6 hours ago. The D needs to step it up and force some 3 and Outs.

Quite a boring game offensively. Not that it shouldn't be surprising, but still.

Are you insane Mega? The Jets have a very explosive offense, and the bengals have a very talented offense. It's VERY surprising that the game is a bad offensive matchup, although Cincy has a bad QB.

Matt Millen, you DO realize the Patriots just beat the Steelers and Colts in back to back weeks and are 9-2, right? And they beat the Ravens as well. I'm pretty sure they're a dominant team.

Matt Millen, you DO realize the Patriots just beat the Steelers and Colts in back to back weeks and are 9-2, right? And they beat the Ravens as well. I'm pretty sure they're a dominant team.

The same Pats who got dominated and totally outplayed by the New York Jets.

Brad Fucking Smith! and just like that, the Jets take the lead!

:lmao:

Another penalty by the Jets extends the Bengals drive again.

And the only reason why I understand that the Bengals went for it is that they're 2-8 and it was a relatively deep shot. Now they have to take advantage of another drive saving penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back