NFL Week 12 LD

He had a bad game, but it was still a decent game. I know what you mean though. Good thing this is the one fantasy week I don't care about fantasy (away since Tuesday with spotty Internet). He fucked one of my teams.

Solid win for the J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

It wouldn't bother me as much in the other league, but the one I started him in I need wins badly, I've lost my last 3 in a row, and fighting for a playoff spot

Less than one hour till Kick off in the GB/Atl game, somebody explain to me with Flex scheduling how this game didn't become the SNF game?, this could easily be a preview of the NFC championship, and is the most intriguing the game of the week

Indy/SD is pretty intriguing as well. It should be an offensive shootout. Not saying this game isn't deserving, but I can see why they kept it at SD/Indy.

Less than one hour till Kick off in the GB/Atl game, somebody explain to me with Flex scheduling how this game didn't become the SNF game?, this could easily be a preview of the NFC championship, and is the most intriguing the game of the week
Maybe NBC thought 2 weeks ago that maybe this matchup wouldn't be as appealing.

However, the Indy/SD matchup isn't terrible. And maybe CBS/FOX can block a game and blocked that one.

On a similar note, the Jets play the Steelers in a few weeks. Jets will be 11-2, Steelers will still be there, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets flexed.

Maybe NBC thought 2 weeks ago that maybe this matchup wouldn't be as appealing.

However, the Indy/SD matchup isn't terrible. And maybe CBS/FOX can block a game and blocked that one.

On a similar note, the Jets play the Steelers in a few weeks. Jets will be 10-3, Steelers will still be there, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets flexed.

:)

Nobody said that they aren't being given a chance. But NE has been hot since their loss to Cleveland like a month ago. And Brady has been the best QB all year, which is why most people are favoring them, including me.

Nobody said that they aren't being given a chance. But NE has been hot since their loss to Cleveland like a month ago. And Brady has been the best QB all year, which is why most people are favoring them, including me.
1. Jets have been just as hot.
2. Brady hasn't been the best QB all year. Matty Ice, Peyton Manning, Michael Vick, Phil Rivers, among others have been just as good if not better. And the Jets QB isn't far behind Brady this year.
3. Since they got DESTROYED by a bad Cleveland team, they beat a more then banged up Pittsburgh, they hung on against Indy, and they beat the Lions. 3 games. I wouldn't say they're hot.
4. The Jets already beat them once. AND the Jets were without their 2 most talented players (Revis got hurt in the 2nd quarter, and Holmes was still suspended) and Calvin Pace, their top pass rusher. They still were good enough to thoroughly destroy New England by 2 Touchdowns.

I don't see why everyone thinks New England is the top team in the league, and I haven't understood it all year. They got destroyed twice, once by a bad team. The Jets lost to 2 of the top teams in the NFL by a combined 10 points (1 and 9), and have never been out of a game all year.

Not to mention the Jets have been winning games at the last second, against teams whom they should have no problem beating, that being said next weeks game could really go either way, though I think I'd have to give a slight edge to NE at this point, they've proven they pick apart even the best defenses when they beat Pit, and like i said the Jets seem to wait till the last min. to win games, I just don't see how that's gonna work when facing someone as good as NE, especially with how good NE has been looking in the second half of games recently

Dear Randy Moss,

I am putting my trust in you one last time. I benched Mike Thomas just to start you and I know you can provide for me. I have confidence in Nate Washington but you have not shown me confidence in return. I would appreciate it if you can get at least 10 fantasy points for me. You can get 4 or 5 receptions for me as long as you get lots of yardage. No pass interference from you when Rusty Smith tries to throw deep. I'm giving you one last chance and if you don't produce, we will have to part ways.

Sincerely,

Little Jerry Lawler
Owner of the fantasy team, The Smokin Masolis

Dear Randy Moss,

I am putting my trust in you one last time. I benched Mike Thomas just to start you and I know you can provide for me. I have confidence in Nate Washington but you have not shown me confidence in return. I would appreciate it if you can get at least 10 fantasy points for me. You can get 4 or 5 receptions for me as long as you get lots of yardage. No pass interference from you when Rusty Smith tries to throw deep. I'm giving you one last chance and if you don't produce, we will have to part ways.

Sincerely,

Little Jerry Lawler
Owner of the fantasy team, The Smokin Masolis

:lmao:

Pit's facing Buffalo today, so I'm starting Hines Ward, if he doesn't get me double digit fantasy points, then it's "welcome to dumpsville" for him, I'm tired of wasting a roster spot on aguy that doesn't do shit for me

...and I would just like to take this time to say FUCK YOU FOX!!!!!, GB/ATL are on right now and mother fucking stupid fucking ass Fox airs the fucking Vikes/Skins, nobody wants to watch the this shit game, not even Viking fans around her want to see this fuckign game for fuck sake, put on the goddanm GB/ATL game to fuckwits!!!!!!!:banghead:

Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

It seems you only score TD's when I walk away from the tube...

1. Jets have been just as hot.

They've beaten teams that are (currently) 2-9, 3-7, 4-6, and 2-9. Not all that impressive, especially since they were all comebacks late.

2. Brady hasn't been the best QB all year. Matty Ice, Peyton Manning, Michael Vick, Phil Rivers, among others have been just as good if not better. And the Jets QB isn't far behind Brady this year.

Only Rivers is arguable. Vick hasn't played as many games, and Brady has the highest QB rating (although that may change should Rivers have a big game tonight) along with a TD-INT ratio of 23-4.

And Sanchez is in that second class of QB's. He's not even comparable to Brady. Look at the weapons + defense Sanchez has. Now look at Brady's. And look at Brady's stats (66 comp %, 23-4 TD INT, 105.8 QB Rating) compared to Sanchez (55 comp %, 16-8 TD INT, 81.9 QB Rating) to say that Sanchez is just behind Brady is an insult to how great Brady has been this year with virtually unknowns (and Welker, who Brady help make into a star).

I wouldn't even put Mark in top 5 QB's, and it's not because I'm not a fan of the Jets. He's much improved, but there's still a handful of players I'd take over him.

3. Since they got DESTROYED by a bad Cleveland team, they beat a more then banged up Pittsburgh, they hung on against Indy, and they beat the Lions. 3 games. I wouldn't say they're hot.

It's still the Steelers, who were thought to be the best team when they both played, and Indy still has Manning. Injuries happen. Those two wins, back to back (with one being on the road) are more impressive then anything the Jets have done.

And lol at you saying they aren't hot because they hung on against the Colts and beat a hurt Pittsburgh team. Detroit was dominating the Jets until Stafford went out, the Browns had a defensive lapse late in OT, and the Texans hung a huge 4th quarter on them until they had a defensive lapse. If you're gonna say the Pats aren't hot for winning against 2 good teams, then the Jets definitely AREN'T hot.

4. The Jets already beat them once. AND the Jets were without their 2 most talented players (Revis got hurt in the 2nd quarter, and Holmes was still suspended) and Calvin Pace, their top pass rusher. They still were good enough to thoroughly destroy New England by 2 Touchdowns.

That was week 2. Cincinnati beat Baltimore in week 2 as well. Seattle beat San Diego in week 3. Does that mean those teams would beat them again? No.

And Brady didn't catch hot then, and they still had Moss, who was a distraction. The defense has done better, and Brady's playing at his best.

I don't see why everyone thinks New England is the top team in the league, and I haven't understood it all year. They got destroyed twice, once by a bad team. The Jets lost to 2 of the top teams in the NFL by a combined 10 points (1 and 9), and have never been out of a game all year.

They've also let teams (Lions, Browns, Texans) take them down to the final minute until pulling it out. It's not like they've been the top dog.

And NE has signature wins against both Pittsburgh and Indy in back to back weeks, along with a win against Baltimore earlier. Other then NE, the only even average team the Jets have beaten is Miami, who isn't the same w/o their 2 QB's.

A bunch of close games here early on. Not one decided by more then a TD, although I expect that to change in Pit/Buffalo.

:lmao: at the Jets being as hot as NE, Jets have lucky not hot

as far as Sanchez not being far behind Brady, well lets see I would say Brady, Payton, rivers, Rodgers, Vick, & Brees are all clearly above Sanchez, and tbh I would prolly put a healthy Stafford, and Freeman THIS YEAR above him aswell, making Sanchez barely a top ten QB if that

I'm coming in late, but thanks to my DVR caught myself up on the (CAR/CLE) game. I'm disappointed so far in starting the Panthers Defense. (Delhomme has been great, without a single INC that I know of)

However, I'm thankful I started Hillis. 2 TDs so far, and its still the first Quarter. That could be very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back