NFL Week 12 LD

Only reason why I started the Browns D was because they were playing Carolina I'm not gonna lie :lmao:.

I do have the Giants D but I did not feel comfortable playing them this week.

:lmao: MAJOR LAWLZ I have the Giants D too, but benched them because I heard Delhomme was starting. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is Atlanta's fucking pass Defense really improved so much over the course of one off-season, that Aaron Rodgers can't get me a simple fucking TD?! Seriously. To think Fitzpatrick against the Steelers is becoming such a better option is horrid.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm playing against Rodgers and I need to win this game to secure a bye week in the playoffs.

I honestly don't care about my two free leagues at this time anymore. I'm top scorer in both yet I'm only 6-5 in each league. Soooooo fuck it I'm 8-3 in my money league so that's what's important.

Is Atlanta's fucking pass Defense really improved so much over the course of one off-season, that Aaron Rodgers can't get me a simple fucking TD?! Seriously. To think Fitzpatrick against the Steelers is becoming such a better option is horrid.

Atl. is possibly the best home team in the league, but I think Rodgers will still toss at least one TD, had he not fumbled in the fucking endzone he'd already have a rushing TD:shrug:

Houston's defense = C.J. not doing shit = more throws from Rusty = more opportunities for Washington and Moss = more fantasy points for me

FUCK YOU HERNANDEZ!!! I could've started Tony Gonzalez! You son of a bitch. I swear, starting a TE from NE is like playing the lottery. You're never gonna win, but dammit if you don't think you still have a fucking chance.

FUCK YOU HERNANDEZ!!! I could've started Tony Gonzalez! You son of a bitch. I swear, starting a TE from NE is like playing the lottery. You're never gonna win, but dammit if you don't think you still have a fucking chance.

Starting anyone from NE not named Tom fucking Brady is like playing the fucking lottery, I started Hernandez, coulda started Keller, adn got 8.9 pts. instead of a worthless 2.9

same can be said for starting WR from Indy

Starting anyone from NE not named Tom fucking Brady is like playing the fucking lottery, I started Hernandez, coulda started Keller, adn got 8.9 pts. instead of a worthless 2.9

same can be said for starting WR from Indy

Tamme = money every fucking time so far. I don't think he had a TD last week, and still got me over 11 pts. Sooo glad I picked him up in 2 of my 3 leagues.

Thank you, Jake Delhomme. I knew you were good for at least 1 pick before the Coach decides to bench you. :lmao:

Side note, we still miss you though.

I'll trade you CJ for Rodgers, fuck I'll even throw in either Freeman or Sanchez, c'mon whatta say?

I will seriously consider that. As in, quite possibly yes.

I have Fitzpatrick riding my bench, who can put up enough fantasy pts to cover what LT's been getting lately.. and surely Johnson can bounce back against the shit he's facing over the course of the next 3-4 weeks.

I will seriously consider that. As in, quite possibly yes.

I have Fitzpatrick riding my bench, who can put up enough fantasy pts to cover what LT's been getting lately.. and surely Johnson can bounce back against the shit he's facing over the course of the next 3-4 weeks.

In that case you should throw in either LT or the Law Firm as well;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back