NFL Week 12 LD

FUCK YOU, REF!

Mike Pereira JUST fucking said it should be overturned and ruled a catch. Then you come out and claim it isn't. Major fail.

In that case you should throw in either LT or the Law Firm as well;)

:lmao: LT is likely topping that list right about now. His magical return to greatness has run out, and Law-Firm is getting TDs per game lately. Plus, with Brady and the Pats looking to somehow not run up scores (sans the Lions game) he looks more keeper-worthy than the guy losing touches to Greene.

I'd love to how what the Titans are thinking with their play calling. A rookie QB has thrown 18 times and you Chris Johnson who has only run 4 TIMES, 6 rushes all together including Ringer. You have a weapon in Johnson and don't even use him. Good job.

Panthers force another fumble on the KR for the Browns. Can't recover, but thats still 1 pt for forcing it. Delhomme is still in, please toss another pick-6. :lmao:

Okay, Hillis running for 9 yds works too.

EDIT: Turner's TD = greatness as well.

Carolina's Defense- 16pts.
GB Defense- 3 pts.

*sigh*I really hate my Fantasy team right now

I wouldn't have started Green Bay's Defense against a red-hot Atlanta offense anyways. But, I took another waiver-wire chance on the Panthers. Thankfully, it's seemed to have worked out. (Thank you Delhomme)

I think I want Tennessee to score now, just so Houston can wake the fuck up and THROW THE FUCKING BALL.

:lmao: I'm loving it, too, Justin. :p

Carolina is single handedly being kept IN this game, thanks to Jake Dehomme. And Stewart just busted a huge 31 yd run to punch us into FG range. Looks like at the least, a FG and we'll take the lead.

Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan. The play started, Finnegan popped Johnson in the facemask, Johnson tore Finnegans helmet off, Finnegan got Johnson's helmet off, and then Johnson tool him down and landed a few nice shots to Finnegan's head. The benches cleared and both guys got kicked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back