NFL Week 12 LD

What the motherfucking shit?

I leave for 20 minutes to go get something from the gas station, come back and my 28 point lead is now 13. Fuck you Moreno.

Dear Randy Moss,

I am putting my trust in you one last time. I benched Mike Thomas just to start you and I know you can provide for me. I have confidence in Nate Washington but you have not shown me confidence in return. I would appreciate it if you can get at least 10 fantasy points for me. You can get 4 or 5 receptions for me as long as you get lots of yardage. No pass interference from you when Rusty Smith tries to throw deep. I'm giving you one last chance and if you don't produce, we will have to part ways.

Sincerely,

Little Jerry Lawler
Owner of the fantasy team, The Smokin Masolis

Dear Randy Moss,

After watching the game, I have decided to keep you. Rusty Smith was just terrible out there and Fisher's gameplan was awful. I know Collins would have gotten you the ball more and I bet Young is at his house laughing his ass off. I have all the faith in the world that Fisher will make the right decision and start Collins next week because he knows how to get people the ball.

Sincerely,

Little Jerry Lawler

P.S. Fuck Rusty Smith.

Hines Ward got me 17.7 pts., It's nice to see him show the fuck up and do something for my team for a change, I will hold on to him.... for now

Will, you butthole, you set a trade deadline, so the Rodgers/CJ trade we talked about earlier can't happen:(:(:(:(

god I hate you so much today....:disappointed:

Wow I was doing good in Pick'em until the afternoon games started, got all the Thanksgiving games right, got all the early games right except GB/ATL, and now Chicago is crushing Philly, Miami is beating Oakland, St.Louis is destroying Denver, adn TB can't seem to do shit against Baltimore, only afternoon game going my way so far is KC/Sea

Lulz, the only pick em game I got wrong was the Vikes/Redskins game.

I'll let that sink in for a minute.

Edit: Philly is getting killed, as is Denver, and Oakland is down for my afternoon misses.

I might just have to make it official and start Matt Cassel from now on. God damn he's outperformed Schaub the last 3 weeks.

Wow good job Andy Reid, not only were you down 15 and a field goal still leaves it a two score game, but you don't even onside kick it?

I don't think Knox was touched on that onside. Should've been Philly ball. At least review it.

And Denver is trying to come back down 33-13, and need a stop on 3rd down at the 2 minute warning. They're only down 3 now, but have no TOs left.

I might just have to make it official and start Matt Cassel from now on. God damn he's outperformed Schaub the last 3 weeks.

Every other Qb in the league has out-performed Schaub over the course of the entire Season, Ty. You shouldn't continue to rest your shoulders on a dud.

Still lead with his helmet which is a no no

Fuck James Harrison.

Every other fucking player on Pittsburgh's team whines and moans whenever THEY get called for a shit play - but when anyone else from any other team makes a similar play; a loud out-cry from whiners on that team is heard throughout the League on how they should be suspended, fined and pretty much hung from a tree.

As far as I'm concerned, Harrison should be flagged for simply staring at a QB wrong from now on. Until he learns to just fucking grow up and play the game, instead of bitch and moan anytime a bad call (or not) is made.

He isn't the only player in the league getting mistake calls made on/against him. But he's magically the only guy whining about it. Boo hoo.

Jon Beason was flagged for hitting a WR in the endzone today; which brought up a new question of "How do you make a WR drop a catch in the endzone - if you have to wait for him to land and make a football move before you make any type of contact?" And yet, Beason wasn't complaining, or bitching about it. (yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back