Live Discussion - TNA 1/4/2010

I'm not asking you to "explain" anything. I'm just saying that I feel WWE has been subpar since the draft.

Difference of opinion, so there's no point in arguing it.

Agreed. But let me ask you this...

NSL, you're obviously an advocate of TNA's programming. But this this mean you're 100% unhappy with WWE's product? In other words, are you the opposite of me in which you like the WWE but really like TNA, or do you like TNA but dislike the WWE completely?

Sid, I'm cool as a cucumber, bro. Please don't misread my tone.

I'm enjoying this discussion without the childish stuff and don't want things to go there. Trust me.

Well, I think a lot of people have misread a lot of people's tones in the past and granted it's hard over the Internet to try and figure that out sometimes. I simply am not looking for that to happen again, since being friends with others on here and not producing drama is the bigger priority we have on the website. So I am simply trying my best to do just that.

I don't see why others should care about what anyone else says on a website as long as rules aren't broken or flaming doesn't go too far. After all, this is just wrestling we are talking about. But others are more sensitive and do take things personally, as well as miscontrue some things when people are joking with one another. So that has to be taken into consideration.

So I think we can have calm, rational discussions. But if there is too much disagreement, we are going to have to cut it out and have cool-down times to make sure it doesn't go there, again.

So I think we can have calm, rational discussions. But if there is too much disagreement, we are going to have to cut it out and have cool-down times to make sure it doesn't go there, again.

This has always been my stance on things. I've always been cool and calm with my conversations with others. For some reason, it only gets out of hand with you, but I don't cross that boundary unless someone crosses me.

Either way, believe it or not, I've always enjoyed discussing wrestling with you. I think you've got a good grasp of things. And I like that we disagree on stuff. But there's no need to tear each others' throats out because of our disagreement.

Now, with all of that being said, let's continue. This is a good conversation.

What the fuck is this shit you guys? Six pages of bullshit before the show has even began?

Guys, stop posting in this thread until the LD actually freaking starts.

yeah I unclocked it a few hours ago, was expecting NSL v the world though

What the fuck is this shit you guys? Six pages of bullshit before the show has even began?

Guys, stop posting in this thread until the LD actually freaking starts.

Way to stop it...By posting yourself...

yeah I unclocked it a few hours ago, was expecting NSL v the world though

Me too. Apparently it's NSL/Sid v. The World...

How scary is that?

Not true, NSL. I never said I didn't want to see TNA. I just said I wanted to see WWE more.

NSL, hope there is room for me to join you tonight, as I decided that since I know full well I am going to be watching Impact more than I am Raw, since Impact has more to offer tonight than WWE, it only makes sense to participate in this LD instead of Raw. Therefore, the Raw fans can have a reprieve from me tonight and enjoy Hornswoggle without my criticisms.

Other than Bret Hart, which I would like to see, I know damn well that everything else on that show is going to be "more of the same", where as I know there will be lots of surprises tonight on Impact. So, yeah .....

The more the merrier. Especially tonight, since I haven't even seen most of the TNA LD regulars online today.

Plus, this place will need a mod if Rob Terry cashes in.

You'll shit bricks when you see that Rob Terry can wrestle like Jack Evans.

If TNA has been holding out on us like this, I'd still be pretty pissed.

You know, if at 8:58, Hogan dragged Vince Russo to the ring against his will, and had the entire roster attack him with straps, I'd probably be all in with TNA.

Either that, or have Russo dragged to ringside, have gasoline poured all over him and give him a literal firing.

That would work too.

I'm only watching for a live wardrobe malfunction possibly Velvet Sky.. *crosses fingers*.. I don't wanna see another Awesome Kong wardrobe malfunction.

My dad brought up seeing a Hogan commercial just now and asked me who owned "Impact Wrestling". I said that the company was called "TNA" and that "Impact" was the name of the show.

He then wondered why Hogan was getting involved in "Foxy Boxing".

And then there's Ric Flair as well, which I almost forgot about. I think there's a good chance of seeing him, as well.

Hi i been reading wrestlezone for about 10 years now watching wrestling for 21 years now and im finally making a name because tonight is finally making monday night feel like it did when you didnt know who was going to be on wcw or wwe... so i made this name to chat while its going on

i believe tna broadcast is more important because only if it goes well will there even be a monday night war agian most people are calling it earlyer then it really happening seeing this is asfar as i know a 1 time thing for tna right now ... so no doubt tna has more to loss tonight then the wwe so i exspect the matches to be alot better on tna then wwe tonight by far .. the only other thing then the hitman i wanna see is hornswaggal try and cross his arms to make a x agian (thats funny as hell)

cant wait for it tonight glad to finally be on the forms

"I'm so broke."

Ric%20Flair%20Eating.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back