WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif

ITS SNOOPY DOGGY DOGG TIME!

Did anyone catch the roster reveal for WWE '12?

Orton comes out and at one point says he thought Kelly Kelly was gonna win last night because "he's a big fan of her"

I legit lol'd

K2 doing that butt rub against Brie reminds me of a scene in that really shitty movie Zombie Strippers.

Someone needs to tell Kelly that she does not need to scream nearly that much to successfully sell your opponent's offense.

And King, Kelly Kelly's leg probably is not supposed to bend like that, but you won't see me complaining that it does.

Someone needs to tell Kelly that she does not need to scream nearly that much to successfully sell your opponent's offense.

And King, Kelly Kelly's leg probably is not supposed to bend like that, but you won't see me complaining that it does.

sounds like shes having an orgasm, poor bastard!

Good to see Eve realized the original version of her song was much better.

Would it be that bad if the Divas can get Tag titles? You already got two teams in the Bellas and Natty/Beth. Eve and Kelly could help fill some contention.

Hmmm, maybe Eve isn't going to turn. I'm not gonna lie, it makes me a little excited to think that she might!

Have you noticed that Beth has gotten a lot more dolled up since turning heel? I thought she's supposed to be hating on the barbie doll divas.

Nash out next, and I am excitied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back