WWE RAW 8/15/2011 - ¡Viva Mucho Tiempo Del Rio!

You do realize, of course, Nash basically set up Punk over and over in that segment, right? Nash was throwing batting practice so Punk could hit the ball over the wall.

Until the very end, where he pulled out the short order cook and the guaranteed contracts, Nash was basically giving Punk the ability to get himself over on the mic. It was a great segment to help get Punk over.

Buzz Killington

You do realize, of course, Nash basically set up Punk over and over in that segment, right? Nash was throwing batting practice so Punk could hit the ball over the wall.

Until the very end, where he pulled out the short order cook and the guaranteed contracts, Nash was basically giving Punk the ability to get himself over on the mic. It was a great segment to help get Punk over.

It seemed to me that Nash was having trouble keeping up with Punk, but it seems like that in all of Punk's promos. Now that you mention it, I do see how Nash did that.

I try to realize as little as possible so I can enjoy the show without thinking too much until it's over.

Black Ref. Not expecting much out of this match really I see Riley just owning him all match and Swag pulls a move out of his butt and wins

Good point out

It seemed to me that Nash was having trouble keeping up with Punk, but it seems like that in all of Punk's promos. Now that you mention it, I do see how Nash did that.

Nah, Nash has a long history of talking until the other guy gets tired of listening. Nash just kept saying one-liners over and over, lobbing pitches over the middle of the plate.

Nash put Punk over well, and Punk took advantage of the situation well.
I try to realize as little as possible so I can enjoy the show without thinking too much until it's over.

Which is why you must have thought the Ziggler vs. Kingston match from Capitol Punishment was something other than worst worked match of the year candidate. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back