• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road LD

Meh, pretty sure the greatest win in Lethals career is still his X-div. win over Angle, not beating a senior citizen who has been out of action for 2 fucking years Taz

STFU Hardy

MCMGs better fucking win

I had to poke my head in here to say this:

I've tried to give this an optimistic point of view, and there's been good wrestling on this show. Some of it hasn't made sense, but it was good. I liked the tag team match.... And I liked the tag team match. I'm not sure why, but that just ruined the pay per view for me. Watching Flair tap to his own move, the one he beat countless of men: Harley Race, Barry Windham, Sting, legends of wrestling. To watch Jay Lethal force Flair to tap out to that move, after seemingly no build up, just screams disrespectful in a way. And it just rubbed me extremely the wrong way.

So in the name of tradition, and in the sake of dignity of men like Race, Dusty, Sting, and anyone that has ever been in Flair's Figure Four Fuck You, TNA.

This tag match should be good. I have high hopes for it. MCMG, hopefully, ftw.

Oh and Lethal making Flair tap doesn't mean much. Flair is 62 and has had like 4 matches in 2 years. I don't care what he did 30 years ago: beating him now means dick.

Not at all. TNA just fucked over Ric Flair. They made him tap out to HIS OWN FUCKING MOVE! Nobody ever wins with their opponents move, yet alone a fucking God like Flair.

Which equates ultimate rub. No way Flair would have OK'd that had he not been alright with the idea of losing to his own finisher anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back