• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Victory Road LD

Can anyone tell me how the matches end? Not details or anything but the methods as in pin/sub etc?

Doug William def. Kendrick via Submission

Bubba Ray def. Jessie Neal via Pin

AJ/Kazarian def Rob Terry/Joe via pin

Hernandez def Morgan via Escape from Cage

I did, and only get to see half.

:wave: oh hi guys. What did I miss?

Williams def. Kendrick after what looked like a botch spot at the end where Kendrick legitimately injured himself. They had to break out smelling salts for him.

Brother Ray def. Brother Devon & Neal after Neal inadvertently speared Devon and Bubba hit the Bubba bomb.

Love def. Rayne via DQ when a chick dressed in all leather and with a biker mask interfered and the ref determined it to be interference by the Beautiful People. Rayne left on the back of the bike.

AJ & Kaz def. Rob Terry & Samoa Joe – Joe smashed an interfering Wolfe at the match end.

Hernandez def. Morgan in the cage match after diving out head-first through the door before Morgan could reach the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back