TNA Victory Road LD

Which equates ultimate rub. No way Flair would have OK'd that had he not been alright with the idea of losing to his own finisher anyway.
you guys are making it sound like I think Flair should have won. That isn't the case at all. Lethal needed to win there, but it does more for him if he can do his own move and win that way, instead of disrespecting a guy whom he supposedly respected a great deal. The storyline was built around respect, and Lethal showed he didn't respect him, by mocking and ultimately finishing the match with Flairs own moveS.

Oh and Lethal making Flair tap doesn't mean much. Flair is 62 and has had like 4 matches in 2 years. I don't care what he did 30 years ago: beating him now means dick.

It's a principle thing. You don't do that to somebody, unless you're ultimately dicking that person over, a la Bret and Shawn. To you it means nothing. To me, it shits over the legacy of Flair, really.

Which equates ultimate rub. No way Flair would have OK'd that had he not been alright with the idea of losing to his own finisher anyway.

No, it doesn't. Flair is an old man, not the Nature Boy anymore. He's a joke that is good for making insane speeches about how great he used to be. He's an old man that may still be able to have a passable match, but there is no reason to have him in there. If nothing else it's likely not safe for him to be in there.

you guys are making it sound like I think Flair should have won. That isn't the case at all. Lethal needed to win there, but it does more for him if he can do his own move and win that way, instead of disrespecting a guy whom he supposedly respected a great deal. The storyline was built around respect, and Lethal showed he didn't respect him, by mocking and ultimately finishing the match with Flairs own moveS.

God forbid Lethal be moderately "disrespectful" by beating Flair with his own move when Flair verbally degraded his mother in public, beat his brother down and referred to Lethal as a "mistake". :rolleyes:

It's a principle thing. You don't do that to somebody, unless you're ultimately dicking that person over, a la Bret and Shawn. To you it means nothing. To me, it shits over the legacy of Flair, really.

Flair shits all over the legacy of Flair. He has for years.

Good psychology to this match.... You see, this is great. I enjoy this match. TNA is, indeed, capable of good.

And then, they have a legend going down to a mid carder in his old hold. Perhaps I'm being petty. I really don't give a fuck.

Still so shocking to me that MCMG have yet to win TNA tag team gold. It's mind-boggling.

TNA has this bad mindset that you don't need titles to get over. You need to win them early in your career to establish yourselves. We know MCMG are great at teamwork. Let them have the belts to validate it. TNA doesn't get this.

Good psychology to this match.... You see, this is great. I enjoy this match. TNA is, indeed, capable of good.

And then, they have a legend going down to a mid carder in his old hold. Perhaps I'm being petty. I really don't give a fuck.
You're not being petty. That was fucking dick what they did to Ric, and it really doesn't help Lethal, who continues to imitate other people, instead of being himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back