TNA Victory Road: In Your House

TNA just jumped the shark. LOL. Clearly everything done in the last match was to drag time so they can say the main event didn't just last for 8seconds lol.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2931564 said:
The worst part of this is that TNA Marks will somehow find a way to defend this in the stupidest way using the stupidest logic which will probably piss me off to no end and make me pull my hair out.

When it's revealed Hardy tore something trying to save a baby from an oncoming train you're going to feel like a real douche and I'mma poop in your lunch box

Let's say Hardy was hurt/drugged up/whatever. Here's what you do: GET A SUBSTITUTE!!! You have someone "lay Hardy out" in the back and get ANYONE else out there for at least a 5 minute match. It's better than this.

Speaking as one of the most outspoken members of the "TNA mark crew", half of us are here right now and you don't see anybody defending the main event.

I've a bad feeling Hardy wouldn't agree to the finish and almost Autsin'd

Does TNA have an official forum? I gotta see this shit

Speaking as one of the most outspoken members of the "TNA mark crew", half of us are here right now and you don't see anybody defending the main event.

Very true which makes me feel better. This is what I meant a few weeks ago when I said I prefer debating you about this than various others: you're at least realistic when stuff is awful.

According to that guy I hate on PWtorch, Jeff Hardy was in no condition to perform.
Interest gone, now it was just a shit main event.

Let's say Hardy was hurt/drugged up/whatever. Here's what you do: GET A SUBSTITUTE!!! You have someone "lay Hardy out" in the back and get ANYONE else out there for at least a 5 minute match. It's better than this.

I completely agree with KB. You just simply cannot allow that to be the main event. To me this is worse then the fingerpoke of doom. They made this to be legitimate. Nash was kidding when he did it. We were told to believe a 52 yr old man just defeated Hardy who has dominated for the last year in 3 seconds.

Taz "the highlight is longer then the match"

I can enjoy/defend just about any type of horrible entertainemnt out there and this PPV sucked Dog Nuts.

Does anyone thinl that the match wasn't booked to be about 2 1/2 minutes long. One thing I saw, after the match ended, Sting had a sort of confused/upset look on his face, it looked like he knew something was wrong, also Taz's facial expression when they cut to the announcing table seemed a little different as well. Also, they had a pretty long recap(I don't normally watch TNA PPV events to often and I haven't seen one live in a while), but maybe they had that long recap to shave some time off of what was supposed to be the main event? I don't know, even with Russo I didn't think that I would see a very short main event the PPV before one of the biigest events of the year.

Anyone else think that?

According to that guy I hate on PWtorch, Jeff Hardy was in no condition to perform.
Interest gone, now it was just a shit main event.

You mean the drug addict with drug issues and drug charges against him caused issues with a show due to drugs? What a shock.

Huge TNA defender here, bullet points as what could have happened
* Sting is injured and can't go
* Hardy is injured and can't go
*Hardy is drugged up his ass

Who am I kidding, this was bullshit, there is not excuse for what they just did. This tops the stupidity of last year ending where everyone went through the whole in the ring. TNA lost at least 2 k fans tonight.

In short, TNA did not need to let this happen. Let's say Hardy got there the second 8pm hit. They had two and a half hours to come up with something and their answer was fuck the audience. If Hardy is in no condition, you take him off the card and give the fans SOMETHING. It may not be the advertised main event, but sometimes things happen and they have to change. Even a bad 8 minute match with Bubba Freaking Dudley would have been better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back