TNA Victory Road: In Your House

The problem with this show isn't that it's bad as some of the stuff has been ok. The problem is that this show does not have a purpose. These matches aren't solving anything and this show is here because they had a PPV slot to fill. That's why it's dull: none of this means a thing. That can be ok if the wrestling is great, but when it's just ok that doesn't work.

You're not wrong actually. Most everything just screams "we're holding out for Lockdown".

I. Dont. Care.
These are all issues of ethics or practicality. I am not remotely interested. All I was interested in was the very simple question of "is this against the law".

Watching a TNA ppv online registers a download of around 2GB depending on quality. Downloading takes place.

I didn't actually make any ethical arguments at all. I pointed out where you were objectively wrong, proven by facts. Your statements are not opinions. They are incorrect assessments of the law.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2931497 said:
So would you consider this to be like Elimination Chamber? Just a filler show before we get to the main show where everything will matter? You know, just much less entertaining?

No. That show is different as it causes actual changes. Also there's a draw to it that you don't get any other time in the year.

Don't get rid of the Victory Road name since it has history (1st three hour ppv), get rid of other useless ppv's like Hard Justice, Genesis etc and move Victory Road around

Watching a TNA ppv online registers a download of around 2GB depending on quality. Downloading takes place.

No. It. Doesn't.

I have a fucking program set up on my computer to tell me the EXACT amount of hard drive space I have on my computer at all times, down to the last kb. It has not budged one kb throughout this entire PPV broadcast.

I really, really don't think you understand how Adobe Flash works.

No. It. Doesn't.

I have a fucking program set up on my computer to tell me the EXACT amount of hard drive space I have on my computer at all times, down to the last kb. It has not budged one kb throughout this entire PPV broadcast.

I really, really don't think you understand how Adobe Flash works.

Nothing is placed on your hard-drive; what has that got to do with anything?

Is it just me or did Jeff looked injured out there tonight? I thought he was limping when he entered the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back