TNA Victory Road: In Your House

By the way, took this from an article on the UFC lawsuit Gelgarin:

So I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about by bringing up this lawsuit, when it only backs up what I'm saying about only the streamers being targeted.

Hopefully this is good. RVD and Anderson don't really have much chemistry if I remember though.

Well duh.
Why an earth would they ever attempt to launch 50,000 separate lawsuits that they won't make any money off of. Prosecution does not relate to legality. The text of the lawsuit clearly states that people watching the streams online are doing so illegally. It doesn't matter if they are "gone after" or not.

So you couldn't have placed the same amount of emphasis on your inquisitive nature with between two and five?

Every time someone does that shit, Mike V thinks it's okay to POST LIKE THIS IN THE LDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

.....eventhough I haven't done it in 2 months so you would all shut up about it.

I already did. The text of UFC's lawsuit clearly states that people are "illegally" watching these streams. This will constitute a legal precedent. I'm not going to look through the text of international copywrite legislation, nor am I going to read through ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC vs Film On or the dozens of similer lawsuits that have made similar provisions. They exist.

Want more, when you watch a film or ppv online it's not like looking through a person's window; the data still makes a home on your computer. As such file sharing legislation could easily be applied.

Already disproved this theory by showing you that the UFC lawsuit is ONLY TARGETING THE STREAMERS. Which is what both I and Moz have been telling you. They are not and can not press charges against the people simply watching it.

And again, streaming //=// file sharing. At all. At no point is the illegal content being stored, uploaded or downloaded onto your computer. Not file-sharing.

It's not illegal to watch a stream. Sorry.

So you couldn't have placed the same amount of emphasis on your inquisitive nature with between two and five?

Every time someone does that shit, Mike V thinks it's okay to POST LIKE THIS IN THE LDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just pushed the key. I didn't count. And is the amount of question marks I used in one post out of almost 300 really a big issue? Are we really in a formal debate setting w/rules as to format?

Really, you need a hobby if it bothers you that much.

So let me get this straight, Gel purchases PPV then instead of watching said PPV he spends the next 2 hrs. and 20 mins. arguing with people online about the legality of watching a stream of the same PPV he just spent $40 to apparently not watch, hmm... interesting

They were down.
They got up and rammed heads to go down again.
They got up and went over the ropes to go down again.

DO SOMETHING ELSE!

And again, streaming //=// file sharing. At all. At no point is the illegal content being stored, uploaded or downloaded onto your computer. Not file-sharing.

That's interesting, because my broadband provider constantly monitors my uploads and downloads, and after watching a show, a youtube video or streaming a football match there is a massive increase.

Watching online still downloads the file. It doesn't store it, but in order for your computer to display the images they still have to be downloaded into shot term memory. The internet is not a magic portal into somebody else's monitor.

You've GOT to be fucking kidding me.

That's just insulting. Fucking Russo, can't have a PPV without TWELVE BILLION Dusty finishes. Nope, can't have clean finishes on the fucking PAY PER VIEW, have to save that shit for free TV obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back