TNA Victory Road: In Your House

As I said, the text of UFC's most recent lawsuit effectively disproves this. The urban myth that watching is perfectly legal will probably never die on the internet, if only because bringing a prosecution against somebody for viewing an illegal stream is near impossible.

It's not a myth. It's the truth. UFC's latest lawsuit does nothing to disprove this as they are not going to be able or permitted to prosecute thousands of stream-watchers for watching a stream. Their lawsuit is only going to affect the people streaming the shows and the site hosting that streaming. Their lawsuit does absolutely nothing to any stream watchers.

Go find me, right now, the law in which it says that watching a stream of copyrighted material is illegal. I'll wait. You're not going to find it.

Wow, RVD really needs to not take his sweet ass time coming out to the ramp when his music hits and be as uncharismatic as he can possibly be.

Do these fucking people realize that this is a PAY PER VIEW?

It may be the RVD mark in me or the fact I find Anderson annoying as shit but I hope RVD wins this match.

Knowing TNA it'll probably end up with both of them getting the title shot though.

i tune in just in time to see Anderson calling himself an asshole. Not the same as calling yourself a tough sob. :disappointed:

Hm. I wonder if TNA is actually trying to make a statement about the "assholes" thing, or if they just want to get the crowd to chant "WE ARE ASSHOLES" to everyone else's amusement.

By the way, took this from an article on the UFC lawsuit Gelgarin:

UFC is claiming that users of the Justin.TV and UStream services have streamed UFC pay-per-view events to thousands of viewers, costing the fighting league revenue. The lawsuit is seeking the IP addresses of those users who made the protected content available to others. So they’re going after the distributors, not the viewers, which makes sense.

So I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about by bringing up this lawsuit, when it only backs up what I'm saying about only the streamers being targeted.

Hopefully this is good. RVD and Anderson don't really have much chemistry if I remember though.

Hm. I wonder if TNA is actually trying to make a statement about the "assholes" thing, or if they just want to get the crowd to chant "WE ARE ASSHOLES" to everyone else's amusement.

That chant cracks me the fuck up every single time. I almost died laughing when I first heard it. Only in TNA would that chant exist, really.

I already did. The text of UFC's lawsuit clearly states that people are "illegally" watching these streams. This will constitute a legal precedent. I'm not going to look through the text of international copywrite legislation, nor am I going to read through ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC vs Film On or the dozens of similer lawsuits that have made similar provisions. They exist.

Want more, when you watch a film or ppv online it's not like looking through a person's window; the data still makes a home on your computer. As such file sharing legislation could easily be applied.

Just one of many forms of emphasis, my dear lad.

Now pour me a bowl of that cereal like a good boy.

So you couldn't have placed the same amount of emphasis on your inquisitive nature with between two and five?

Every time someone does that shit, Mike V thinks it's okay to POST LIKE THIS IN THE LDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I already did. The text of UFC's lawsuit clearly states that people are "illegally" watching these streams. This will constitute a legal precedent. I'm not going to look through the text of international copywrite legislation, nor am I going to read through ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC vs Film On or the dozens of similer lawsuits that have made similar provisions. They exist.

Want more, when you watch a film or ppv online it's not like looking through a person's window; the data still makes a home on your computer. As such file sharing legislation could easily be applied.
I tried to be nice but for the love of GOD wil you please shut the fuck up already?

That goes for anyone bring up the legality of streaming as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back