TNA Victory Road: In Your House

It mystifies me that someone as intelligent as Gelgarin has become such a TNA mark.

Mediocre match thus far. I can't even defend Matt anymore, he just isn't even fucking trying.

Was that somehow supposed to prove your point or something? Yeah, it's "illegal" in the sense that I'm not supposed to be doing it, but my punishment will be *not watching it*. Meanwhile, when justin.tv goes down, seven more stream sites will appear in its place.

Ahh, so your stance is that breaking the law is fine.

That's all I wanted to know, consider my interest totally abated.

It mystifies me that someone as intelligent as Gelgarin has become such a TNA mark.

Mediocre match thus far. I can't even defend Matt anymore, he just isn't even fucking trying.

I know, enjoying a television show. I have a take a bath in bleach every evening to help cope with the shame.

I know, enjoying a television show. I have a take a bath in bleach every evening to help cope with the shame.

Enjoying an incredibly shit show with atrocious booking, mostly shit wrestling, and embarrassing Soap Opera bullshit that would make the writers of All My Children blush. Yeah, it is baffling.

Oh and watching a stream is not illegal Gelgarin. It's illegal to stream it yourself. There is nothing illegal about watching a streaming video, even if copyrighted material is being illegally broadcast on the stream.

Ahh, so your stance is that breaking the law is fine.

That's all I wanted to know, consider my interest totally abated.

It's really not as black and white as you're making it seem, broski.

I do it because

A) Zero legal consequences
B) Wouldn't have watched it if I had no choice but to pay for it.

TNA wouldn't be getting my money regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back