TNA Victory Road: In Your House

Year; that's a really shit justification. Every legal decision that has been made on the subject of file sharing declares that this is not the case, hence why Justin is dealing with lawsuits.

But hay, whatever helps you get to sleep.

So watching a stream on justin.tv is now illegal as well? I'd love to see the evidence of that.

I flicked over from netflix, and it was on the PPV channel and I said "hey, wrestling PPV" and pushed "B" on my remote

all the thought that went into that.

Directly after, I said to myself "why the fuck did I just do that?"

Wait, so people are tired of hearing about him so then everyone takes every single chance they get to reference him?

and im still not understanding what was so fantastical in the first place

Look up the interviews when you get a chance, man. They're worth a couple of minutes.

Wait, so people are tired of hearing about him so then everyone takes every single chance they get to reference him?

and im still not understanding what was so fantastical in the first place

Let me rephrase: people that have to hear about him all the time are sick of him. It's one of those situations where people on TV think people want to hear about him when they don't.

Year; that's a really shit justification. Every legal decision that has been made on the subject of file sharing declares that this is not the case, hence why Justin is dealing with lawsuits.

But hay, whatever helps you get to sleep.

It's not file sharing. People watching the streams aren't stealing anything. The sole responsibility falls on the guy hosting the stream.

I still dont get it.

So he says unusual things and lays about with hot women. So what, I do too. People do all the time. What the fuck.;

All of the people watching the stream with me are talking about 'Mania in the chat box set up.

For some reason i find this amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back