TNA Victory Road: In Your House

I could see this being pretty good. No way the titles change though. Probably an attempt to give Ink Inc a rub.

Why do they have to muddle the PPV w/stupid crap they could put on Impact? Why do they still have stupid finishes like the Morgan/Hernandez match? Why does TNA still feel like WCW? Why the fuck does Russo still have a job?

So does anyone want to explain the whole charlie sheen thing to me?

Hes' a drug addict, they threw him off the most popular show in the world, he gave these insane interviews and won't shut up on the internet and keeps shouting WIN. Oh and he lives with hot women called goddesses.

It really wouldn't kill anybody in the Impact Zone to decorate the studio with some stuff to fit the PPV theme. At least it would make it look different.

The idea is that TNA makes their money from TV and not PPV. I'd assume they're almost pure profit though since allegedly they pay their talent shit and it's not like they have to travel and it's not like anyone goes to a theme park on Sunday night anyway so the park has no other use for the place.

I don't condone stealing either. But TNA has taken my money and failed to satisfy on many occasions. They have to earn my money now.

Possibly he just wanted to watch the show and thinks that stealing is wrong?

Watching a stream isn't stealing...The person that put the stream up...That might be a different story. It's sharing as far as I'm concerned. It's like inviting a bunch of friends over to watch a ppv. If they watch it along with you, is that really stealing?

Watching a stream isn't stealing...The person that put the stream up...That might be a different story. It's sharing as far as I'm concerned. It's like inviting a bunch of friends over to watch a ppv. If they watch it along with you, is that really stealing?

Year; that's a really shit justification. Every legal decision that has been made on the subject of file sharing declares that this is not the case, hence why Justin is dealing with lawsuits.

But hay, whatever helps you get to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back