TNA Victory Road: In Your House

I always loved the Alabama Slam, now there's a move that is legit painful as fuck to take.

AJ botching a move? The fuck? Did he and Matt switch bodies?

It's really not as black and white as you're making it seem, broski.

I do it because

A) Zero legal consequences
B) Wouldn't have watched it if I had no choice but to pay for it.

TNA wouldn't be getting my money regardless.

Those are ethical arguments, not legal ones. How you justify breaking the law to yourself is of no interest to me, my only interest is the question of whether or not the law is actually being broken.

Watching a stream is not illegal Gelgarin. It's illegal to stream it yourself. There is nothing illegal about watching a streaming video, even if copyrighted material is being illegally broadcast on the stream.

As I said, the text of UFC's most recent lawsuit effectively disproves this. The urban myth that watching is perfectly legal will probably never die on the internet, if only because bringing a prosecution against somebody for viewing an illegal stream is near impossible.

I marked. Spiral tap was ruined a little for me when Abyss kicked out six months ago, but is was still awesome.

It's called the Spiral Tap. Not the Spinal Tap.

God Matt looks so fugly with those dreadlock braids.

And more Jeff and Karen's honeymoon bullshit. I don't get this shit, why are they making Jeff look like an awesome and loving father while Karen is the evil stepmom from hell? Are they trying to turn Jeff face again or something?

Those are ethical arguments, not legal ones. How you justify breaking the law to yourself is of no interest to me, my only interest is the question of whether or not the law is actually being broken.

That's the basis of my argument. Laws are meaningless to me, personally, if I feel my ethics trump those laws. I don't feel it ethical for someone to stream these PPVs, but that's not my business.

Karen is looking like a horrible fucking parent btw. I'd tell the beotch to go back to the damn hotel.

And why the f is that crap taking up PPV time????????????????????????? You could have another match in the amount of time those segments took up!!! Could've seen Crimson in action or something.

Fuck you, Russo. Please, please, somebody fire that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back