• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

You know, I kind of like it. It's like they're just saying fuck it. We're not even trying to hide the fact taht we have no original ideas anymore.

TNA is such a second rate company, they rip off promos down to the detail fucking four days after WWE does it,

I'm not even mad. I'm embarrassed for them.

You guys are right, they TOTALLY burned the WWE. Sting got us all! I mean, he could have debuted in the E to more than triple the viewership of TNA to a live crowd that would have given him a pop that he hasn't heard in a decade, but nope! He's going to go perform in an amusement park in front of 35 wrestling fans a couple hundred lost senior citizens.

GOOD ONE, STING!!

:lmao:

Well I guess we all know who that is, even though most of the new posters in the TNA section already spoiled the surprise and the ending of next week's show. Now let the speculation begin on how many people were in the TNA video and how the person's shoes matches Chris Jericho's or something stupid like that.

You guys are right, they TOTALLY burned the WWE. Sting got us all! I mean, he could have debuted in the E to more than triple the viewership of TNA to a live crowd that would have given him a pop that he hasn't heard in a decade, but nope! He's going to go perform in an amusement park in front of 35 wrestling fans a couple hundred lost senior citizens.

GOOD ONE, STING!!

:lmao:

You have to admire his loyalty.

TNA...listening to fans?? That would require Eric Bischoff to actually give a damn, and I think that will happen when you pry that from his cold dead hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back