Thursday Night Impact LD For 5/20

He should get through Kaz and then get side tracked in a feud that gets Samoa Joe his groove back. Ideally.

i get the disappointed green guy because I only got excited for guys that make me want to watch impact? Those guys just happen to be ex WWE guys, wrestlers that actually made me care whether they won or lost a match. No one in TNA makes me care about their show much, I give it a chance every time I can and they fail to grab my attention.

WWE seems to do alright with it, if I miss a show or Smackdown for that matter which I never get to see since I work Friday nights, they give updates and flashbacks so one is never lost in the storyline if they miss a show.

Plus this particular episode was very very meh.

That's one of the best things WWE does. They're incredibly user friendly to new viewers. If I miss the first twenty minutes of a show, I don't have to panic because I know they're going to recap it. It's the same reason they constantly give updates. It makes things far more simple for new fans or people that don't watch every week. WWE is very easy to jump into at any point in the year. With TNA you need a road map to figure out each show and unless you're a hardcore fan, you're going to be confused very quickly.

That's one of the best things WWE does. They're incredibly user friendly to new viewers. If I miss the first twenty minutes of a show, I don't have to panic because I know they're going to recap it. It's the same reason they constantly give updates. It makes things far more simple for new fans or people that don't watch every week. WWE is very easy to jump into at any point in the year. With TNA you need a road map to figure out each show and unless you're a hardcore fan, you're going to be confused very quickly.

fuck, you need a road map even if you watch every week :lmao:

Exactly, I haven't seen but one Smackdown in the past few monthes and I am still up on all the fueds.

I'm sorry the only TNA original if you will that I want to watch is A.J. Thats it.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with only one TNA original getting proper air time.

I mean is someone can't get over on you with the two minutes of multi-man clusterfuck match time they get a week, they're clearly shite.

I'm looking at you, Alex Shelley.

Tiger Driver is sounding like a member of TNA's creative team at the moment.

Its good you threw that "at the moment" in there or my feelings would be hurt.

He should get through Kaz and then get side tracked in a feud that gets Samoa Joe his groove back. Ideally.

Won't happen. To Joe friendly of an idea. Angle will get to at least rank 6
before getting sidetracked.

WWE also has the benefit of recapping every important segment on Smackdown. They also show what happened last week before most matches/promos.

Yep. Was kidnapped. Never explained who did it or why but he's back and ANGRY again.

Here's my Kayfabe explanation:

Joe's parents are getting concerned about his weight, and they wanted to send him to fat camp. However, they knew he wouldn't go civilly, so they hired a bunch of ninjas to take him against his will.

:( Dont hate on Shelley
cookie1.jpg

Here's my Kayfabe explanation:

Joe's parents are getting concerned about his weight, and they wanted to send him to fat camp. However, they knew he wouldn't go civilly, so they hired a bunch of ninjas to take him against his will.

Worst ninjas in existence. They were on film and shit, terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back