Thursday Night Impact LD For 5/20

So the face is supposed to be taking a beautiful woman against her will for a month which you could imply possible rape from after making a false police report. The heel broke a bottle into pieces and attempted to cut the face open with it before taking the woman against her will. The heel is them cheered for after winning a fans' poll. BUt remember, he can't get pushed because we need to push the guy that might be raping Chelsea.

Got it.

Raping women is a face thing to do. Or do I have rape confused with not rape? Seriously though, Tenay made me hit the floor laughing with his "let your imagination run wild" comment.

Is there a reason Ink Inc is fighting the Band and not the #1 contenders?

Thought it was Moore versus Young in a little revenge match for interfering in their Sacrifice match.

Raping women is a face thing to do. Or do I have rape confused with not rape? Seriously though, Tenay made me hit the floor laughing with his "let your imagination run wild" comment.

Thought it was Moore versus Young in a little revenge match for interfering in their Sacrifice match.
So in other words we continue the old feud....if you want to call Ink Inc vs. the Band a feud that is which is more of a stretch than Abyss as popular, than moving onto a new one with the new number one contenders. This booking makes my head hurt.

The battle royal might actually be worse than the Gimmick Battle Royal from X7. It seriously might be.

And Sting gets a face chant. Russo must rock back and forth at night screaming HE CAN BE A HEEL! I KNOW I CAN MAKE HIM A HEEL as he's put into his straightjacket and says he can think of at least 58 gimmick matches with a straightjacket.

I hear such a chant as we have Sting vs. Hardy in another PPV main event thrown on free TV.

Anderson looks like Glenn Beck.

I said better then average, not good :p Semi-boring, please explain in detail.

I only turned it on a little before the Angle promo and it was the only thing that interested me in the slightest. RVD and Lethal against Beer Money wasn't great, Hardy-Sting sounded cool but kind of bored me, and the battle royal was absolutly nothing special at all. I don't claim to be a fan of TNA, I try to watch when I can but when you only catch one or two shows a month it's a little harder to get into. If TNA wants a bigger fanbase they need to make it easier to catch up on whats going on if you don't see every show, no one likes to be clueless on why so and so is having a match with wrestler B. The show was too hard to follow because I don't watch religiously. So it was semi boring.

Who changed the title? The joke is gone. :(

Yeah no shit, what the fuck is that about?

In fact, whoever edited it is lucky I'm not an admin, because I'd have this to say to him:

11273uc.jpg

!!

I only turned it on a little before the Angle promo and it was the only thing that interested me in the slightest. RVD and Lethal against Beer Money wasn't great, Hardy-Sting sounded cool but kind of bored me, and the battle royal was absolutly nothing special at all. I don't claim to be a fan of TNA, I try to watch when I can but when you only catch one or two shows a month it's a little harder to get into. If TNA wants a bigger fanbase they need to make it easier to catch up on whats going on if you don't see every show, no one likes to be clueless on why so and so is having a match with wrestler B. The show was too hard to follow because I don't watch religiously. So it was semi boring.

No offense to you, but that is more of a problem with you, not TNA. Wrestling is a soap opera with fighting thrown in. You can't expect to just jump in and know everything right away, you have to watch every week for new developments. Just as you would any other good serialized show.

The first hour was very good, the second was bad.

Also, I know it's not the intention since this has been promised for months, but the rankings come off like an NXT knockff.

The first hour was very good, the second was bad.

Also, I know it's not the intention since this has been promised for months, but the rankings come off like an NXT knockff.

How is this Kurt Angle vs. the Top 10 thing going to work when the top 10 changes every week?

No offense to you, but that is more of a problem with you, not TNA. Wrestling is a soap opera with fighting thrown in. You can't expect to just jump in and know everything right away, you have to watch every week for new developments. Just as you would any other good serialized show.

WWE seems to do alright with it, if I miss a show or Smackdown for that matter which I never get to see since I work Friday nights, they give updates and flashbacks so one is never lost in the storyline if they miss a show.

Plus this particular episode was very very meh.

They have like the next 3 months already taped, so I guess it won't be changing much.

:shrug: Who ever is rank 10 first month

Who ever is rank 9 next month

Who ever rank 8 the next month.

etc etc.

Seriously not that hard to figure out.
You think this is going to go on for ten months?

Really?

This isn't even a "TNA can't book long term" thing. It shouldn't take ten months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back