Destination X 2010 LD

That was an awesome promo by Williams.

Lol, he steals a woman's purse and no one cares. Crowd is chanting for RVD now!

Beer Money vs Hernandez/Matt Morgan now. Really not that interested in this match honestly.

Awesome they've got the NWO Wolfpac theme, minus the vocals. Still, awesome, one of the best themes ever.

Angle vs. Anderson next...should be good.

such a swerve they had theme music ready!

decent match, and I'm intrigued to see where Morgan/Hernandez go from here, but wouldn't that be the second turn of the night?

At least it is more likely now that the new #1 contenders actually win the gold.

Holy FUCK the lamp I just started using has the most picture-perfect fullscreen quality I've ever seen in all of my lamp-watchin' days.

Solid match so far between Angle and Anderson, these two work well together.

Wow I just realized we have a whole hour left in this PPV and only two matches left, this one right here and then Styles-Abyss. Sweet, we're in store for some nice long wrestling matches folks.

If I disappear from the LD until after the show is over, it's because I'm watching the PPV and relaxing.

If Flair thinks so much of AJ, why doesn't he give him his HOF ring?

Ric is a heel, and thus a selfish prick, who doesn't want to not have his ring.

Also, Ric knows if he gives it, then he won't have it to hock in 3 months when he is out of money.

Also, where are the following people: RVD, Sting, Mick Foley, Jeff Hardy? I can see Sting getting involved here (and thus RVD), but Foley and Hardy are gonna be left off the PPV? Aren't they pretty big time players there?

Well they screwed up the booking beyond belief with pope. He's been forgotten since Abyss came in. And there's Hardy to deal with. Unless they're giving the belt to Pope, this makes no sense. I think they're doing it though so there we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back