• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destination X 2010 LD

Tenay and Taz sounded about as surprised and shocked as a yawning child playing in the park. They just calmly said "And he turns on Eric Young".

WHAT THE FUCK?! NWO WOLFPAC MUSIC IS PLAYING!

Awesome they've got the NWO Wolfpac theme, minus the vocals. Still, awesome, one of the best themes ever.

Angle vs. Anderson next...should be good.

Eh,nevermind, Williams vs. Shannon Moore next. Could be decent.

So the X Division Title match on the X Division featured show is the last X Division match on the show and it's got 3 matches behind it?

Got it.

and am I the only person who is hoping for Shane Helms to come to TNA, so he and Shannon Moore can do 3 count again? I would love to see Shannon Moore do the Boy Band stuff now.

Glad to see Williams retain. Now he's cutting a nice promo on the X-Division.

I didn't order the PPV tonight, I'll probably catch it sometime tomorrow. I was reading Ryan Gray's report of the show so far, seems good. Note to Ryan: when you're reporting the action, leave your opinions out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back