• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thursday Night Impact LD For 5/20

It was a decent episode of Impact. Nothing spectacular but I do like Kaz being associated with Flair.

So, from what I read on the last page, you guys are all wrong, it was actually a better than average episode of Impact. Everything that happened had some reasoning, and the matches were ok. I defy you to tell me different.

Why do I have a feeling Orlando Jordan is going to get the damn Global Title now?

Oh, because that's one of the dumbest things they could do.

So let me get this straight.

The winner of the X-Division battle royal gets what would have been the 11 spot? So in other words, the champion of the X-Division isn't even in the top ten? Good to know.

So, from what I read on the last page, you guys are all wrong, it was actually a better than average episode of Impact. Everything that happened had some reasoning, and the matches were ok. I defy you to tell me different.
I accept. It was a pretty slow moving and semi boring show. Sure it wasn't horrible but not good either.

Had to wake up at 5am for work today, as usual.

BOY did I feel silly for staying up til 1130 fucking around with IMPACT when that alarm went off this morning

It could work providing Terry destroys him eventually. It's what I'm hoping.

I doubt it. Jordan is an ex-WWE guy that allegedly has "potential." He's just never shown it before but you put him over a monster that could be a good guy for a Goldberg-like push and darn it he'll show that potential!

I can't stand Jordan. He's as overrated as possible and is the epitome of a guy that is there based on who used to sign his checks.

So the face is supposed to be taking a beautiful woman against her will for a month which you could imply possible rape from after making a false police report. The heel broke a bottle into pieces and attempted to cut the face open with it before taking the woman against her will. The heel is them cheered for after winning a fans' poll. BUt remember, he can't get pushed because we need to push the guy that might be raping Chelsea.

Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back