• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destination X 2010 LD

Well they screwed up the booking beyond belief with pope. He's been forgotten since Abyss came in. And there's Hardy to deal with. Unless they're giving the belt to Pope, this makes no sense. I think they're doing it though so there we are.

I don't see them taking the belt off of AJ anytime soon, and I don't think they should. He can't get over with this character without the belt I don't think.

And of course they forgot about Pope, Abyss got the first crack because he is hogans buddy (on air), and Jeff Hardy will get the shot because, well, I have no clue why.

So let me get this straight.

Hardy beat AJ on Monday I believe. (Could be wrong)

Abyss destroyed AJ here.

Dinero gets AJ in an epic showdown next month.

Is there a point to destroying the champion like this?

Next time TNA does this stupid ring breaking crap, do it in a corner. Wolfe every time went around the hole in order to do the punched by 2 different faces shtick.

Surely if someone loses by KO they lose the belt yeah?

Good PPV. Bit of a crappy ending for sure, but the quality wrestling through out the show more than made up for it. I've got these matches rated for the show:

Daniels vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Kazarian vs. Amazing Red (Ladder) - ***1/2
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me (Ultimate X) - ***3/4
Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson - ***1/4
AJ Styles vs. Abyss - ***1/4

Surely if someone loses by KO they lose the belt yeah?

It was a no contest, Hebner threw the match out. AJ retains.

in all honesty, that ending was even worse then this one:
[youtube]XNMDmVKFV7U[/youtube]
note: the ending starts at 1:30 into the video

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back