Destination X 2010 LD

...How was the ending to that Edge-Taker match bad?

the fire thing was a little bit stupid, IMO. The Chokeslamming through the ring is good stuff, but the fire thing is too campy. I know wrestling is fake, but they really wanted us to think that Undertaker burned edge and sent him to hell, which was stupid.

The best way to end tonights would have been to have the ring breaking chokeslam, and have Hulk celebrate with Abyss, only to have Hebner tell the official that the match is thrown out, and AJ is champ. Having all that 3 stooges nonsense just killed the whole match for me.

Oh yeah the fire bit was over-the-top and corny, I thought you just meant the going-through-the tables and then the ring thing.

Oh yeah the fire bit was over-the-top and corny, I thought you just meant the going-through-the tables and then the ring thing.

I love post match ring-breaking, if it is used to write someone off for a while. The fire thing was just WAY to over the top, and killed the whole thing for me. Just like the 3 stooges bit was way over the top and killed the whole thing tonight.

Other then the post main event comedy and a couple other low-points, the PPV was good. It won't hold a candle to Mania, but it can't be expected to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back