IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.31.14 — Destination X From #TNANYC!

This Brian Cage guy looks too jacked. A little too bulky.

Sanda should and probably will win this because Crazy Steve sucks and I doubt Cage would win.

I really hate what's happened to James Storm. Can we just say "fuck this" and have him back near the top of the card as a babyface where he belongs?

I know, I say it all the time, but this heel character seems so unnatural while his charisma as a babyface is matched by very few in the entire industry.

I really hate what's happened to James Storm. Can we just say "fuck this" and have him back near the top of the card as a babyface where he belongs?

I know, I say it all the time, but this heel character seems so unnatural while his charisma as a babyface is matched by very few in the entire industry.

He seems like a dude that is probably pretty friendly but would have your back in a fight if you needed it.

I agree. He's a better face.

I don't hate him as a heel, but he and Roode just need to swap places.

Actually, I think Roode is doing great in his role right now. I'm not sure how Storm fits back in, but I certainly would rather see him as a face.

Roode is fine, but he's the natural heel, where Storm is the natural face. Makes the most sense here for their roles to be reversed.

I hate to do this to you brother, but I'm going to have to go on a bunch of radio shows and not talk about TNA at all. Make sure the millions of dollars are sent while I don't put over anyone under the age of 40.

Don't forget to wear your shirt, and not the one of the company you work for. This is important. Brother.

I don't care what anyone says, though most here will likely agree.

Tommy Dreamer's greatest accomplishment in wrestling is marrying Beulah.

I really need to redo that first show with him and Bischoff. I have a feeling time hasn't been kind to it. Like at all.

I don't know how I'd feel about it. I remember the pop was huge for Hogan, but I'd imagine it was a fuckin' mess.

I remember that stupid shit they did with the "mystery" guy jumping between limos, which served no purpose. Plus Hogan's awesome "I've been in the back all day, brother" line.

I don't care what anyone says, though most here will likely agree.

Tommy Dreamer's greatest accomplishment in wrestling is marrying Beulah.

I was watching Hardcore Heaven 97 last night and when she came out I just thought really? Dreamer got that?

I have that same thought every time I see her.

Your site doesn't have that show nor the March show where Jeff came back and Sting turned heel.

That whole year needs another look. It was such a mess. Fun, but a mess.

I don't know how I'd feel about it. I remember the pop was huge for Hogan, but I'd imagine it was a fuckin' mess.

I remember that stupid shit they did with the "mystery" guy jumping between limos, which served no purpose. Plus Hogan's awesome "I've been in the back all day, brother" line.

And VAL VENIS being brought in as a big surprise in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back