• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.25.13 from Louisville, Kentucky!

Cringeworthy. Almost as much as when Brooke tells the KOs how they shoud handle their matches and in ring strategy.

Sidebar on Brooke: lack of talent aside, she's the boss of six girls:

ODB
Gail
Mickie
Taryn
Velvet
Tessmacher

That's the entire female wrestling roster, with one girl not appearing in like three months. That warrants a commissioner?

So a recap of Impact: Good wrestling, courtroom hijinks and fuck ton of commercials. Seriously, it feels like a bunch of them.

Sidebar on Brooke: lack of talent aside, she's the boss of six girls:

ODB
Gail
Mickie
Taryn
Velvet
Tessmacher

That's the entire female wrestling roster, with one girl not appearing in like three months. That warrants a commissioner?
You think that's bad? Aces and Eights has 6 members, a president and a vice-president.

You know if DANIELS defeated Bully Ray for the title last week I think I would have marked out..

Chris Daniels is such a wildly underrated performer.

If I were TNA I would have Daniels screw Bully and Sabin and become champ.. so many different feuds would be lined up against Daniels..if they are dead set on Sabin.. then have him chase Daniels.. I think Daniels can make us all care..

These two have wrestled so many times and have never had a major PPV match? That's insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back