TNA/Impact Wrestling Presents 'Destination X' 2013 — Can Sabin Win the World Title?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 07/18/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA's IMPACT WRESTLING on Spike TV is LIVE TONIGHT in
Louisville, KY at the Broadbent Arena at 7:00 pm. This SPECIAL
LIVE IMPACT will feature "Destination X" - that night, the
spotlight will be on TNA's high-flying X Division superstars!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raysabin_destinationx.jpg

On the huge broadcast, Bully Ray of The Aces and Eights will
defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Chris Sabin
!
Each year, the X Division champion has the option to cash in
their gold for a shot at the World Title - and Sabin is
prepared for his chance at making history on Thursday night!
On the biggest yearly stage for the X Division, can Sabin beat
Bully Ray for the World Title on Thursday night in the main
event? Don't miss it!

The battle lines are set between the new Main Event Mafia and
the Aces and Eights, and all hell will break loose on Thursday
LIVE on IMPACT! The fight is on between the two alliances, and
the future of TNA hangs in the balance! The war begins on
Thursday night between the Mafia and the Aces!

789_c3562f2e9521020de502f370ac3fbe48_m.jpg

The "Bound For Glory Series" continues on Thursday's special
IMPACT, as Austin Aries will battle Bobby Roode in a rematch
from the Destination X 2012 event! Former tag team partners will
collide with BFG Series points up for grabs!

Plus, Qualifying Matches will take place on Thursday night as
X Division stars from the Past, Present and Future battle to
determine a NEW X Division Champion
!

Oh, and the winner gets a brand new X Division Championship
belt, so says Dixie...

All this and much more on Thursday's special Destination X
LIVE IMPACT on SpikeTV at 9/8c

impactsupport_Mystery.jpg

And if that's not enough, the third member of Impact Support will
be patched in at the end of Destination X tonight! Who will be the
lucky one to wear our illustrious colors? Stick around and find out!

[YOUTUBE]SMYClN6NCMQ[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the October 20th Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View event continues!​

Purchasing precious metals is a great way to cut costs? Maybe it'll be cheaper than what they can get for the old one. I hope there's a big X on it.

Should be a good night here either way!

My initial thought too. Cut costs only to unveil a new belt. Hey, as long as it's nice I guess that's what matters the most.

Very excited for tonight's show Roode vs Aries and Bully vs Sabin should both be excellent matches if given enough time, and I wonder who will be the future talents we already know about Jigsaw/Rubix interested in who the other two will be

And I'll guess either KJ or Gelgarin gets patched in tonight

Bully vs Sabin
Aries vs Roode
MEM fight the Aces & Eights
Surprise XDivision stars...

I don't think I was this excited for BFG!

I'll probably save this for tomorrow morning when I'll actually be alert enough to watch the whole show. I tried watching my first Impact in ages last week and lost interest during what I suspect was a rather good tag team match. That's what happens when I try watching televised wrestling shows live. Ad breaks are a mother.

Lord knows I'll want to be as alert as possible for Bully vs Sabin. Should be stellar. I'll be taking on the fruitless task of rooting for Sabin.

IDR what do you think about Jigsaw and what other two guys would like to see represent the future talents

Have they put out an official list of who's gonna be showing up tonight? I don't know much at all about Jigsaw, other than what we saw of him last time, but as it stands, TNA probably has enough in red and black masked X Division wrestlers with Suici—err, Manik.

I don't remember being unimpressed with him though, so that's a good sign.

Fridge has cola in it and I plan to nap the afternoon away. In other words; I'm in.

Fuckyeah.gif

Have they put out an official list of who's gonna be showing up tonight? I don't know much at all about Jigsaw, other than what we saw of him last time, but as it stands, TNA probably has enough in red and black masked X Division wrestlers with Suici—err, Manik.

I don't remember being unimpressed with him though, so that's a good sign.

Fuckyeah.gif

Past will be Homicide Petey and Dutt, Present will be King Chavo and Manik and future will Jigshaw TBD and TBD

I'm hoping Sabin can pull this off!

Not me. Impressed as I've been with this whole run, there's too much sense behind having Ray keep the title to BFG where he loses to AJ Styles, the eventual winner of the BFG series.

Past will be Homicide Petey and Dutt, Present will be King Chavo and Manik and future will Jigshaw TBD and TBD

Gotcha. Yeah, I have no idea. I know very little about the "up and comers" on the indy scene.

I just hope they don't suck, like most of the Gut Check performers have.

Huge showcase for #XDivision tonight on #ImpactLIVE. We'll unveil a new X Title Belt! Follow me for a 1st look before the show @SpikeTV 8 ET

Bah! Is that why they fired so many people? That's hilarious.

Funny as the jokes are about the new belt being why people were fired, I doubt the two are related even half as close as they're being linked to. It takes weeks to mold a championship, so it's likely that TNA already had that thing bought and paid for a while back, before the cuts even took place.

I like the design, I don't like the shape.

It's much less garish and obnoxious than has become the vogue though; so I'll take it.

I like the design, I don't like the shape.

It's much less garish and obnoxious than has become the vogue though; so I'll take it.

I think that's what's killing it for me as well. The backing leather being cut into like that is just so ugly. I'm far too classic-appreciating a guy to accept these types of belts. To me, nothing is going to ever top the original WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Looks pretty "indy promotion". I'm sure some people will like that, but me... meh.

And we already have some odds concerning Impact Support (odds totally made up):
KJ to be patched in: Evens
Gelgarin to be patched in: 3/2
FitFinlay4Life to be patched in: 5/1
Opposing stable to be formed: 20/1
Opposing stable to actually be called "Dark Match Mafia": 5000/1
WMJ to be patched in: 300000/1

I could never part with my Sabin sig. At least until I can make a cooler one. With Isaac Glenn Tastic D.D.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back