• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.10.11

Why not just put these guys in a 4 way for the title at the PPV?, personally I'd rather see that then a #1 contenders match, and a re-match of the 10 min squash we saw for the TNA title a week ago

Definitely a better show this week. They cut back on the mind-numbingly stupid soap opera segments and just focused on building to this Sunday's show. I would have given the show an easy thumbs up if there had been a match that hit ***, but without that I never feel right in truly recommending a show. Definitely an improvement though over the last few weeks.

Damn. I'm impressed by Sting. 50 something and still performing strong.

...He literally performed one move tonight. His finisher. I think my dead 97 year old grandfather could still do that. He wasn't exactly running around like a 25 year old tonight (Sting, not my dead gramps).

Damn. I'm impressed by Sting. 50 something and still performing strong.

The true test will come on Sunday. You are the main event of a Pay Per View that isn't Starrcade 97, which means you are probably going to get 15-20 minutes if not more to put on a good match with a younger guy. Let's see him do that before we're impressed. Five minute matches where he's there for like 1 minute aren't telling.

...He literally performed one move tonight. His finisher. I think my dead 97 year old grandfather could still do that. He wasn't exactly running around like a 25 year old tonight (Sting, not my dead gramps).

Oh c'mon X lets be fair he also through a few punches too, & ya know, 30-40 seconds of that kind of rigorous activity would kill most men his age!!!

I only saw from the AJ match on, but what I saw was better than what we usually get, it was certainly an improvement

It wasn't a bad show, but the Jersey Shore match was probably the worst match I have ever seen. That Angela chick makes Jenna Morosco look like Trish Stratus. I liked the opening promo and the tension between Sting, Anderson, Hardy, and RVD. I think a fatal 4 way would of been a better choice for a main event this Sunday instead of Sting vs. Hardy again and Anderson vs. RVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back