TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.10.11

You know, AJ Styles can get a good match out of Flair if he really tried, but goddamn, I don't know how he's going to make a good match out of both Flair and fucking Matt Hardy.

I tweeted hoping for Flair to get through a match without bleeding and to keep his shirt on. Yep, not possible on either count.

I'm just laughing at this match. I wrote in my writeup that I give this match 3 minutes max until Flair blades, and sure enough, EXACTLY as we creep up on the 3 minute mark Flair has already bladed. Flair needs to calm the fuck down with the bladejobs, his forehead is going to start looking like New Jack's pretty soon.

Flair blading at his age. Hook him up in the back, he's gonna need a transfusion.

IDK, I'm liking Matt better than his brother for some reason.

Victory Road is this Sunday?, why the fuck have I been seeing ads for Lockdown over the past month then?:wtf: is going on?!?!

This is a cute little match and everything (I wouldn't even come close to calling it a BAD match), but it's really hard for me to get excited for a match that goes back and forth so frequently. These guys are just barely selling moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back