• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.10.11

Shannon Moore--"I don't know if you guys just saw that or not..." Um, they're sitting at the announce booth, you saw them come out, I'm sure they did.

Oh, and Storm said he traveled w/Moore about 12 yrs ago? Wouldn't that mean he was changing Moore's diapers?

So TNA is doing the Road to Lockdown, at the same time as WWE does the Road to Wrestlemania, how cute, I wonder if the TNA fanboys are gonna claim that's another big:2up: to WWE:rolleyes:

They did it last year. Makes sense, giving that Lockdown is TNA's other top PPV.

Oh for fuck's sake, now we get to see 20 minute long video packages of Angle ruining Jarrett and Karen's honeymoon by dressing up as waiters and jumping out from behind bushes and shit.

So, Anderson blindsides people now? They're not even trying to make him the slighest bit likeable are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back