TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.10.11

I like the visual of the big boys just standing in the background, waiting for him to get it all out of his system so they can carry on with their grownup talk.

By the way, the way Jeff is dressed is WAY better than the stupid makeup and weird shit he normally wears.

Not enough of Sting and Hogan talking to each other; legitimately interesting title picture though.

I feel like I see the same scene every week. A bunch of girls yell at each other and Velvet talks to Love about keeping Winter in line. They've literally done that like 5 times already.

Intended to be here with you guys, but something came up. Gonna be on delay for the rest of the broadcast, unfortunately.

Nothing like being an intimidating force and legit badass with a cartoon character following you around...........boy is the Okato character stupid looking.

Can someone work with Samoa Joe on wardrobe. Those doo doo colored shorts are just gross looking. Can't look too badass when it looks like you duked in your pants.

Oh my lord Anderson is fucking awful in this role. They're trying to book him like the anti-hero tweener ala Steve Austin, but instead he just sounds like a fucking whining selfish child, screaming "ME ME ME MINE MINE MINE" like a fucking autistic child who doesn't want to share his toys. Holy shit that was bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back