The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown Vs. RAW is going to be on xbox 360 and ps3 but what about the wii. Are they going to get Day of Reckoning or will smackdown vs. raw come over.

dboy1373 said:
Smackdown Vs. RAW is going to be on xbox 360 and ps3 but what about the wii. Are they going to get Day of Reckoning or will smackdown vs. raw come over.

It's been cancelled for the PS3 and there were never any plans for it to be released on the Wii. Is this even a wrestling question?

Questions like "How good's Kennedy?" don't have one direct answer so don't belong in the "Ask a question" thread.

Punisher1205 said:
Has CM Punk done a Pepsi Plunge in the ECW yet? if so i missed it... so i'm goin to assume not.. and so WHY NOT?
no at least not on TV, probably because Pepsi is a trademarked product and they can't use it(the pepsi name) without their permission, and the move looks pretty dangerous so there may be safety concerns aswell, and it's basiclly a pedigree, so they probaby don't want him using it for those reasons I think

Question: where do refs come from? How do they get their jobs? Where are they trained? I've never quite figured this out completely. They are all small scrawny guys for the most part, so obviously they aren't former wrestlers (some are, but very few. I noticed one of the Armstrong brothers is working as a WWE ref now). But my point is, they definitely aren't outsiders--they know what goes on in the ring, how a match works, how to conduct a good match...They understand the psychology of a good match...Perhaps there are wrestling schools which train refs, as well as wrestlers?

justinsayne said:
no at least not on TV, probably because Pepsi is a trademarked product and they can't use it(the pepsi name) without their permission, and the move looks pretty dangerous so there may be safety concerns aswell, and it's basiclly a pedigree, so they probaby don't want him using it for those reasons I think

I know i know, no discussion, just Q&A.. but i have a follow up qustion to the answer i got...

with the pepsi thing, couldnt they just re-name it? maybe the cola crash, or somethin like that. and also, yes it is basically a pedigree, i understand that, but its off the dang top rope! its awesome! and just kinda seems like a great move thats just going to waist...

Punisher1205 said:
I know i know, no discussion, just Q&A.. but i have a follow up qustion to the answer i got...

with the pepsi thing, couldnt they just re-name it? maybe the cola crash, or somethin like that. and also, yes it is basically a pedigree, i understand that, but its off the dang top rope! its awesome! and just kinda seems like a great move thats just going to waist...
yeah they could probably rename it, but if their not going to use it then whats the point, however they may be saving the move for the right moment like they did with Brock when he did the Shooting Stat at WM19, they may have Punk use the move at D2D in the elimination chamber match or at WM in whatever match he is part of there

Why aren't there any more WWE Tag Team titles on the line in any matches on SD! any more? There are on RAWs World Tag Team.

I guess it has something to do with the fact there are only 2 team's that can challenge for the title on Smackdown. There are at least four challenger's on Raw.

What was the "Popping"/"Banging" noise during the main event?

what was said and by who, when cena was sent over the announcer table?

why did WWE ever agree to let "K-Fed" wrestle a match?

WHY isnt Cryme time wrestling matches???

their promo's that dont take place at the event, and/or dont have anything to do with wrestling in general just plain suck. but they are freeking awesome in the ring... so why arent they wrestling?

i was wondering is someone could gimme a link to the Torrie wilson wordrobe malfunction at the todays edition of raw (December 4th edition) thank you

i dont know if this has been addressed before, or if its just always been this way...

BUT

Why is hogan listed in the RAW roster on WWE.com?

Punisher1205 said:
Why is hogan listed in the RAW roster on WWE.com?
becuse when he comes in to do his annual match it usually takes place on the RAW brand, at least his last few have, the same question could be asked about Terry Funk, he's only wrestled one match since ECW has been brought back, but still has his profile on ECWs roster page

question- other than K-Fed when was the last time a celeberty has come in to wrestle a match? the last match I can think of was WM13 when it was LT vs. Bam Bam Bigelow, speaking of Bam Bam, does anyone know what happened to him?

Just wondering if anyone was at the Raw/ECW taping last night, and coud possibly elaborate on what happened during the Hardys/DX vs. MNM/RKO Main Event? There was some really loud banging noises from it appeared to be a vIP box, and everyone in the crowd, and photographers around ringside were looking that way and pointing? Anyone have any idea what happened?

Punisher1205 said:
What was the "Popping"/"Banging" noise during the main event?

what was said and by who, when cena was sent over the announcer table?

why did WWE ever agree to let "K-Fed" wrestle a match?

WHY isnt Cryme time wrestling matches???

their promo's that dont take place at the event, and/or dont have anything to do with wrestling in general just plain suck. but they are freeking awesome in the ring... so why arent they wrestling?
1. Not sure what the popping and banging was, but there was obviously something goin down in the stands.
2. King said "Are you ok John?"
3. one word...publicity
4. They appear to be setting up a feud between Cryme Tyme and the apparently reuiniting WGTT. Hope I helped a bit

ok, so i know all of you know about khali, ok, do any of you agree, that The Great Khali, in all his mightyness, looks like an oversized Mogli from the Jungle Book?

why is paul heyman called paul e.? could someone plz tell me?

Punisher1205 said:
BTW, this should be in the "Ask a question forum" not its own thread
Said the newbie with 24 posts. Anyway, yeah, it was evolution, and this may be a little off topic, but to get a discussion going on it...do you think Batista and Orton would be getting the pushes they are now w/o being part of Evolution? Orton, possibly, because of his heritage..but Batista, I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back