NFL Week 5 LD

Tampa Bay upset (if you can call it that) the Bengals. I loved the ending though - gotta love those last chance lateral plays. Always makes you wonder.

THO: You still have plenty of guys to help you catch up to the 40 pt lead I have. Jackson, Moore, Celek, and the Jets D.

I just have Peterson. Who, if it makes you feel better, I don't look to be a big part of the MNF game.

And dammit, Rodgers, you fuck.

THO: You still have plenty of guys to help you catch up to the 40 pt lead I have. Jackson, Moore, Celek, and the Jets D.

I just have Peterson. Who, if it makes you feel better, I don't look to be a big part of the MNF game.

That's what I'm hoping for but with Kolb leading the Eagles. I don't know how big of a game Jackson and Celek will have. It may just come down to see if my Jets D can stop Peterson.

Jackson might fail you, but Celek is going to be Kolb's blanket. And besides, it's not like Kolb can't throw deep balls - for some reason he's just scared to, or at least he was all last week.

The irony is, you're hoping the Jets D can stop Peterson - whereas I'm hoping the Viking Offense (as a whole) will ruin your point value of the Jet's D. :lmao:

Well it'll just be one loss even though the first loss is always the hardest to accept. I had wish Cutler could have been healthy to start though.

The Cowboys have to be the most bi-polar team in football. Either they look like a Super Bowl team or look like a undersized high school team. Ridiculous.

Lariat, I know we don't meet eye to eye on almost anything - but I must say, I love your sig. :thumbsup:

Also, Dallas is the world's most overrated team it's ridiculous. Romo & Austin are a nice connection, but they need more out of their trio of RBs, and for the love of everything - they need to find a way to play Defense. When Vince Young is ripping you a new ass, you should probably understand things aren't good.

Meanwhile, this Arizona/New Orleans game is hard hitting as shit. Hall got blasted, fumbles, Levi Brown (OL) recovers the ball and jumps into the endzone - for a TD. Since when can anyone on the OL recover a fumble and advance it, much less for a TD?

Sharper isn't playing atm, is he? Isn't he on the PUP? He was one of the main reasons why their D were so good at getting turnovers last year.

Sharper isn't playing atm, is he? Isn't he on the PUP? He was one of the main reasons why their D were so good at getting turnovers last year.

I'm not sure but it's not just their Defense, their offense seems to be lacking compared to last year as well

Anybody else ever notice CJ tends be more explosive on the odd numbered weeks?, I have him on one of my FF teams and on the odd numbered weeks he averages 26.6 ppg, on the even numbered weeks he only averages 7.85 ppg

Anybody else ever notice CJ tends be more explosive on the odd numbered weeks?, I have him on one of my FF teams and on the odd numbered weeks he averages 26.6 ppg, on the even numbered weeks he only averages 7.85 ppg
There's a good reason for that. The Tians offense was crap in weeks 2 and 4. When the offense is bad, he'll be bad. Pus one of those games was against the Steelers, who have a very good defense.

So far I am happy with my decision to start Tony Romo over Mark Sanchez. Sanchez will probably get me about 20 points, but Romo went off for 406 yards and 3 scores (3 picks too). 26.14 fantasy points.

Amazingly, I have 5 players still to play in my one fantasy league, and 4 in my other one. I have a lot of Eagles and Jets. The game that I have 4 guys left, I'm only down by 7, so that should be a win.

And Shaun Hill for 1 week against the Rams >>>>>> Favre for 1 week against the Jets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back