TB~CIN
ATL~CLE
NYG~HOU
NO~ARI
TEN~DAL
SD~OAK
PHI~SF (Sunday night)
MIN~NYJ (Monday night)
Teams with a bye this week include, MIA, NE, PITT, SEA.

I will be checking in on the STL~DET game today. I hope The Lions can finally find away to finish a game.

Will to day be the day the last undefeated team goes down? my answer would be yes, but KC has surprised me thus far.

images

Randy Moss has made his way back to Minnesota, how much of an impact will he have on the game vs the Jets this Monday?
Each time Moss has been traded to another team, he has preformed greatly in his debut. Will this time be any different?

Bucs-Butts-nfl-cheerleaders-483926_400_480.jpg

nfl-cheerleaders-37.jpg

Ashton-Torres-nfl-cheerleaders-15287837-500-751.jpg

Here is to another great day full of football action.

I am actually looking forward to this game, I wanna see Bradford play and I think the Lions can get the win today. Being a fan of Detroit for quite awhile now I will not be disappointed if they can't come up with a win.

Clay-nation is gonna slaughter the Skins today, should make for an entertaining game

I took StL to beat Det. today though I think that game could go either way, & I wouldn't be disappointed if the Lions pull it off, though Det. really needs Stafford back right now, nothing against Hill but he's just not a starting QB

Jets will pull out the win over the Vikes on Mon. night, the Jets already know how to take care of Moss, and Favre will likely get frustrated and toss a couple of unnecessary picks, should be a good game but I just don't see a jets lose coming out of this one

Chi/Car looks to be this weeks toilet bowl game of the week (sorry Will), I feel sorry for anybody that has to sit through the shitfest that game is likely to be

I really wish the people I'm playing in FF would realize they have players with bye weeks starting, granted it makes things a lot easier for me as far as winning goes, but I'd rather it be a little more competitive

Judas returns home. :lmao: Someone had a sign in the crowd that says "Welcome Home Judas Peppers". Love it.

Still feel bad we didn't try harder to keep him, but meh. Todd Collins is my single hope that he'll counter anything Peppers might do in Chicago's favor.

Does Carolina even fucking know Chicago is starting a shit QB?! I mean, seriously.

Forte has 101 yds and 2 TDs thus far, and it's not even HALF WAY through the first Quarter. (correction 7:29 left in the 1st) :( Carolina is running down Chicago's throat - until we get into the redzone and stall. But dammit, if we don't contain Forte he's gonna break AP's rushing record before halftime at this rate.

Fuck me. Peppers with the block and INT. :disappointed:

Can someone remind me why on earth I thought it was a solid idea to start Carolina's Defense everywhere I could?

Fuck me. Peppers with the block and INT. :disappointed:

Can someone remind me why on earth I thought it was a solid idea to start Carolina's Defense everywhere I could?

The Bears looked like shit last week. I have no idea how Carolina's D has been, but it definitely wasn't a completely ridiculous decision

Why on earth wouldn't anyone start Forte if they had him? I mean.. shit QB, they're likely to run, it's against Carolina.. do I really need to continue here? Even in a poor effort, he was likely to have a shit-ton of dump off passes to him.

Why on earth wouldn't anyone start Forte if they had him? I mean.. shit QB, they're likely to run, it's against Carolina.. do I really need to continue here? Even in a poor effort, he was likely to have a shit-ton of dump off passes to him.

Cause Martz tends to utilize Forte more in the pass game than running game & with a shit QB it would stand to reason Forte would be as effective in that role this week, also I have Best and Johnson as my other 2 RBs, both have given me more than Forte this year

I ended up using Frank Gore and Steven Jackson over him, with Lance Moore as my flex. He got me a total of 16 points the past 3 weeks.

The Bears looked like shit last week. I have no idea how Carolina's D has been, but it definitely wasn't a completely ridiculous decision

The reason, sole reason, I picked them was because of Todd Collins is starting. Unfortunately, I didn't put pure thought into it.

(1.) Peppers is going to play hard, every play, because he has something to prove. (thus far - he has)

(2.) I randomly had a brain lapse and forgot about Forte being a threat. I mean, honestly though - you can't blame me. He hadn't scored a single rushing TD until today, and Carolina's Defense has had turnovers - which in fantasy terms has given them an avg. of 8-11 pts.

Somehow I didn't factor in short fields, and easy KR/PR's for Chicago - as a result, Carolina's Defense is likely going to give me -points at this rate.

FUCK YOU TODD COLLINS! THAT IS MOTHER FUCKING WHY I STARTED CAROLINA'S DEFENSE!!! REDZONE INT!! WOOOO (yeah, we're still losing 17-3, but it's a moral victory for my fantasy team :lmao:)

Justin,

Hill = more fantasy points with less turnovers.
Favre = more turnovers, with less fantasy points.

More or less, that and Favre will face a much better Defense. Are you being serious in asking this question? It's a one-week bye-week replacement for Brady. Hill is going to explode. Just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back