• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 15 LD

The Jets and Steelers aren't working to secure divisions or anything like that.

Their working to make sure the other one faces New England first instead of them. they brought their "A" games today.

Tebow so far: 6/12 (1/4 to start) 101 yards 1 TD 0 INT, 6 Carries 70 yards 1 TD.

Not a bad debut, early 4th quarter.

Steelers aren't giving it 100% because we know that we don't need this game. Why injury ourselves even more. Let Troy rest, give Heath some more time. All we need to do is beat Carolina and Cleveland which isn't hard, we knew we didn't need this game. Hell, we still might be able to win, but it doesn't matter in my opinion.

Steelers aren't giving it 100% because we know that we don't need this game. Why injury ourselves even more. Let Troy rest, give Heath some more time. All we need to do is beat Carolina and Cleveland which isn't hard, we knew we didn't need this game. Hell, we still might be able to win, but it doesn't matter in my opinion.

Ask New Orleans and New England if beating Cleveland is that hard.

The Jets and Steelers aren't working to secure divisions or anything like that.

Their working to make sure the other one faces New England first instead of them. they brought their "A" games today.

Neither of them fear New England. I don't expect them to make it past the divisional round, whether they play the Jets or the Steelers.

Neither of them fear New England. I don't expect them to make it past the divisional round, whether they play the Jets or the Steelers.

Even though they'll more then likely secure homefield and have the best QB in the league leading them? Riiiggght.

Even though they'll more then likely secure homefield and have the best QB in the league leading them? Riiiggght.

True.

Our offensive line is going to be the death of us, if they is every a reason we won't make it to the Superbowl, it will be our Offensive line.

Think your on something to think New Englands not gonna get through the divisional round. Remember New England has already beaten almost every team in the playoff hunt at the moment. Some more embarrassingly then others.

You keep telling yourself that. 39-26 win at Pitt and 45-3 win over the Jets. Neither wants to play New England I guarantee you that. The Steelers are trying to get that second bye so they avoid the Pats until the AFC title game.

You keep telling yourself that. 39-26 win at Pitt and 45-3 win over the Jets. Neither wants to play New England I guarantee you that. The Steelers are trying to get that second bye so they avoid the Pats until the AFC title game.

It's not that hard to win when you know the other team's defense. It's pretty obvious they're doing it again. They wipe out two of the best teams in the AFC just like that..but get owned by the Browns. The head coach of the Browns was the one who turned them in, hence the reason why they didn't do anything that game, and they lost.

Their whole offense is based of their little cheating sprees. If you can't see what the Patriots have been doing, then you are blind. But because New England is "America's team". And Goodell and Brady being buddy-buddy.:suspic:

It's not that hard to win when you know the other team's defense. It's pretty obvious they're doing it again. They wipe out two of the best teams in the AFC just like that..but get owned by the Browns. The head coach of the Browns was the one who turned them in, hence the reason why they didn't do anything that game, and they lost.

Their whole offense is based of their little cheating sprees. If you can't see what the Patriots have been doing, then you are blind. But because New England is "America's team". And Goodell and Brady being buddy-buddy.:suspic:

You are quite possibly the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back