NFL Week 15 LD

Doesn't take QB mechanics to realize you throw the ball away in that situation. Wise decision for an intelligent runner.

Detroit wins. Janikowski was trying a 65 yard field goal but it was blocked. Denver will be in first place no matter what.

Patrick Peterson makes a great return back to the 40 yard line. Meaning that Arizona need to make around 10-15 to grab the OT win.

If he can kick 63, 65 to me wasn't unrealistic had it not been blocked. Oakland has a tradition of long GF attempts(72 yard attempt few seasons ago)

I want to know what Tom Dempsey gave up to keep that field goal record. It's always something that keeps is alive.

And ya'll wanna know who blocked it? The man they call Suh.

C'mon, 1 more win and we're in no matter what. So fucking unreal.

Great effort from Tebow today. He played really well despite the loss.

Those turnovers, man... it's hard to win any football game when you turn the ball over as many times as Denver did, especially against an offense like New England who will never let good field position go to waste.

Great effort from Tebow today. He played really well despite the loss.

Those turnovers, man... it's hard to win any football game when you turn the ball over as many times as Denver did, especially against an offense like New England who will never let good field position go to waste.

That's true. Denver dominated the first quarter and then they had those two fumbles in like 5 plays to give NE two possessions inside the thirty. They didn't have a chance after that.

Fuck you guys and your Tebow talk. Stafford and Calvin just made magic on that last td drive and Stafford pulled a Tebow as well as Tebow could.

And they won 9 games for the first time since 97. It's been a while.

I'm happy for Detroit and would pick them to win a playoff game before Dallas and Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back