NFL Week 14 LD

Can Tebow pull out another win.If he does, just turn his name to God when it comes to Bronco fans,lol.

I can't dislike Tebow. He loves football and it shows, great guy. He's an excellent guy to have in the NFL, great role model.

Fuck yes, Broncos!

Now the Lions just need to win the games they are supposed to the next two weeks and they will be playoff bound for the first time in over a decade.

Big Sexy,

Are you ready to hop on the Tebow train now?

No. I have never been a fan of Tebow or the Broncos so they are never going to be a team that I support. This week was an exception because I hate the Bears more then any team in the NFL. The combined efforts of Tebow (in the last 4 minutes/OT), Prater (with two clutch, deep field goals), the Broncos D, and the stupidity of Marion Barber has put a smile on my face for the time being.

No. I have never been a fan of Tebow or the Broncos so they are never going to be a team that I support. This week was an exception because I hate the Bears more then any team in the NFL. The combined efforts of Tebow (in the last 4 minutes/OT), Prater (with two clutch, deep field goals), the Broncos D, and the stupidity of Marion Barber has put a smile on my face for the time being.

I was referring more to you accepting him as a good NFL quarterback.

I was referring more to you accepting him as a good NFL quarterback.

I'll buy him as a starting qb in the right situation but not yet as a good starter. He still had a low completion % (even without the drops), only led the offense to 10 regulation points, had more turnovers then td's, and it was all against a team that lost to the Tyler Palko led Chiefs in Chicago last week. He's a good clutch qb but not yet an overall good qb.

I'll buy him as a starting qb in the right situation but not yet as a good starter. He still had a low completion % (even without the drops), only led the offense to 10 regulation points, had more turnovers then td's, and it was all against a team that lost to the Tyler Palko led Chiefs in Chicago last week. He's a good clutch qb but not yet an overall good qb.

Just a hunch here, but you fucking hate Skip Bayless don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back