NFL Week 15 LD

Hernandez again. Fucking fuck. Matty Flynn (is he still in, or did he get KOed when he didn't slide?) needs to get a TD here.

I think it's time Brady threw an INT, and for our badass lil' Packer Defense to run it back and score a TD...please?

C'mon Flynn do the improbable and lead your team to a win

...or throw it to the other team again like you did last week...

oh shit! (pick)

OH YES! (penalty on the D negating said pick)

Ed Hochuli FTMFW! By the way, he should definiately Guest Star on RAW one day. He's badass.

Sorry NBC, D-Jax's Punt Return wasn't the "Miracle at the Meadowlands". Giants/Eagles 1978 featuring Herm Edwards Fumble Return TD was. "New Miracle at the (New) Meadowlands" maybe, "Miracle at the New Meadowlands" maybe, but not "Miracle at the Meadowlands."

DAMNIT FLYNN, GET RID OF THE DAMN BALL.
EDIT: the Right Tackle fucked up. My bad Flynn.

Great game by the Packers. They really showed their a playoff team tonight and brought their "A" game. I'm impressed.

Danm so close...so fucking close:disappointed:

still good game for Flynn despite his inexperience and lack of blocking on the final drive costing GB the game

Mccarthy should have given Flynn 3 plays to run there. Instead it looks like he gave him two on the belief he'd get the first in two downs. I wouldn't blame Flynn for that one, I'll blame the coach.

Horrible clock management. You can't take a sack after a timeout and then you need to save one timeout for a situation like they had at the end, especially with an inexperienced qb. I still see the Jets beating the Bears next week so the Pack just need Aaron Rodgers back and a win over the G Men to put themselves in position to still win the division or at least get the final wild card.

Too bad they're a game (and a half) out of the playoffs.

Yes, but they still control their own destiny. If they beat the G Men then they're in position to get that last wild card and a Bears loss against either Minny of the Jets would still give the Pack a chance at the division.

Mccarthy should have given Flynn 3 plays to run there. Instead it looks like he gave him two on the belief he'd get the first in two downs. I wouldn't blame Flynn for that one, I'll blame the coach.
It's bad clock management, but you can't expect the kid to be able to have 3 plays at once. The real problem was the fact that the inexperiencd kid couldn't get the 4th down play out, and that a 3-man rush sacked him on the last play. It's really no ones fault. The kid played beyond anyones wildest expectations, and at the end he was unable to get it done.

Yes, but they still control their own destiny. If they beat the G Men then they're in position to get that last wild card and a Bears loss against either Minny of the Jets would still give the Pack a chance at the division.
I'm not saying they can't make it, but currently, they aren't in it. They control their own destiny maybe, but they are still on the outside looking in, and right now to call them a playoff team isn't right. That's all I was saying.

And they might not control their own destiny. there could be a large quagmire of 10-6 teams (TB, CHI/GB non-division winner, NYG/Philly non-division winner, NO) for 2 Wildcard spots. I have no idea who the 2 teams would be.

GB really only controls their own destiny if they win out, that loss to Detroit really fucked us, because, I beleive, if Chicago beats the Vikes tomorrow night they own the tie breaker in the division

GB really only controls their own destiny if they win out, that loss to Detroit really fucked us, because, I beleive, if Chicago beats the Vikes tomorrow night they own the tie breaker in the division
I just spent some time on Yahoo's Playoff Generator. You'd make it if you win out, even in a quagmire of 10-6 teams. You do control your own destiny, however 1 more loss all but guarantees the end of your season. Stranger things have happened though (Jets had a similar situation last year, and look how that ended up).

The Packers already have a head to head win over the Eagles and beating the Giants next week would obviously give them the edge there as well. The division is nearly impossible for them to win unless the Vikings win tomorrow.

The Packers already have a head to head win over the Eagles and beating the Giants next week would obviously give them the edge there as well. The division is nearly impossible for them to win unless the Vikings win tomorrow.
yeah, I saw that they control their destiny when looking at the playoff generator. Still a tough task for the Pack to make the playoffs, having to beat the Giants (who you know will be pissed after today) and the Bears (who lead them in the division).

Shit, I just watched the highlights from the Jet/Steeler game. That was one hell of a game. Close the whole way, good play on all sides, and it came down to the last play.

God DAMN that was a great game, sorry I went AWOL, I was caught up in the awesome game and posting on /sp/.

Our defense is so damn inconsistent, we rely on turnovers to win games and it's been giving me heart attacks several times this year.

That fuckin' Dan Connolly punt return was the greatest thing I've seen in football in many moons. Epic fat white guy stylin' on fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back