NFL Week 15 LD

yeah, I just saw that return. Jesus christ that's both awesome and sad. That's one of the many reasons you don't squib kick.

The Saints let a fucking midget single handily beat them today.

We have to have the WORST outside linebacking core in the entire NFL. I mean, they are just PATHETIC. Why in the fucking World did we not resign Scott Fujita? That alone could end up costing us another trip to the Super Bowl, because Johnathon Vilma has absolutely no help out there.

Yeah, I'm still sick to my stomach about today's loss. Words cannot describe how fucking frustrating it was watching a damn midget run all over us like we're one of those Lingerie football teams on MTV2.

I'm hoping Vikings shut Chicago out. Highly unlikely, but I can always hope for a miracle. I need at least 11 points from their defense in order to win my fantasy league this week, and go on to the final match up.

Well Webb definitely needs some work, but I've seen some things I like. His scrambling is just sick, almost Vick like in nature. He's definitely got raw talent, but needs some serious refinement.

On an unrelated note, I'm sorry Packers fans.

Vikes took a dive just to screw us Packer fans... you know it's true:suspic:[/sarcasm]

A little Dramatic. You are still in this. With Rogers back next week, hopefully, you can beat the Giants, and I think you can take Chicago. Both games are at home, you are in the playoff race just as much as the 49ers are. I don't think the Vikes took a dive, I just think they are no good without Peterson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back