NFL Week 15 LD

Tebow has won 87.5% of the games he's started this year

Newton has won 35.7% of the games he's started this year

Yeah, I'll stick with Tebow and his 87.5% win percentage.

You go ahead, ill stick with a guy that can throw almost 4000 yards and score 13 with his legs. He's going to be a winner.

As opposed to the guy who is already a winner & just getting better? Ooooooookkkkaaaaaaaaaay....

Didn't you get the memo Justin? The NFL isn't about wins and losses anymore. You judge players and their importance on how well they do in fantasy games.

12 of those games Panthers D gave it away, and it was after Panthers O had established a lead, that's not Cam's fault the D can't hold the lead because they're certainly getting a long enough breather on sideline.

So yeah ill take this season because it is showing progress for the future. People forget just a season ago Panthers went 2-14.

Didn't you get the memo Justin? The NFL isn't about wins and losses anymore. You judge players and their importance on how well they do in fantasy games.

Judging these players as individuals. Barry Sanders played on a terrible Lions team all those years but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great player.

Judging these players as individuals. Barry Sanders played on a terrible Lions team all those years but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great player.

And how many of those yards do you think he'd give back for a championship? That's why you play: to win.

Yes but how many times have we thought that it was impossible that he would come back.
As a Broncos fan I have to believe.

Denver isn't missing multiple key players on their team. You really think Panthers would be 5-9 if Jon Beason was playing? A healthy Thomas Davis also means the team doesn't get run all over, that has been the biggest issue as to why Panthers lose games, Cam and the offense definitely do their part. He was criticized for not being a pro ready QB and deserves a little more credit. The Panthers just in recent games been able to run the ball decently(outside of Cam).

But in all seriousness outside of this debate....

To me in terms of inexperience on the professional level I like Andy Dalton and the Bengals. People are quick to point out the lack of training camps and what not - Bengals are winners. New QB, fresh receivers. Andy Dalton should truly get more applause then he does.

If they can score quick, and I mean with like 9 minuets or more to go, there's a chance. It's unlikely, but a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back