NFL Week 15 LD

So if Denver wins today, I believe that would be 5-0 in the stretch Big Sexy said Tebow would be lucky to get them to two wins in?

It's strange seeing a Bill Belichick defense be so awful. Denver should be able to score all day. Hopefully their defense can just contain Tom Brady to having a 'good' game instead of a GREAT game, though that's a tough thing to ask of any defense.

Here's hoping Lance Ball and Eddie Royal are the ones to have big games against this terrible Patriots D... for fantasy reasons of course.

I still can't get over the fact that this was pretty much the game of the week. Who would have thought that six weeks ago?

Since everyone has their thoughts on Tebow, I'll give mine: I can understand both sides of the Tebow argument. The only thing I've heard Tebow criticizers talk about is how he needs to be more accurate. That's true but some of the best weren't accurate their first few years in the NFL. Give him time and he will be more accurate.

Since everyone has their thoughts on Tebow, I'll give mine: I can understand both sides of the Tebow argument. The only thing I've heard Tebow criticizers talk about is how he needs to be more accurate. That's true but some of the best weren't accurate their first few years in the NFL. Give him time and he will be more accurate.

That's what people tend to forget about him: he hasn't even started a full season. After the regular season, he'll have 14 career starts. You give him a full training camp and an offseason to work on his passing and he could be a lot better by next year.

Running QBs end up like Vince Young who is startin--second string Quarterback. Vick was same way and he realized he had to work on his mechanics to become a better quarterback. You honestly feel giving him a few seasons is beneficial? How many hits will he have taken and potential injuries? Most of Vick's injuries have came in situations where he was running the ball. Just saying QBs like Tebow don't last long before the injuries start.

Running QBs end up like Vince Young who is startin--second string Quarterback. Vick was same way and he realized he had to work on his mechanics to become a better quarterback. You honestly feel giving him a few seasons is beneficial? How many hits will he have taken and potential injuries? Most of Vick's injuries have came in situations where he was running the ball. Just saying QBs like Tebow don't last long before the injuries start.

Have you seen how Tebow is built?

Have you seen how Tebow is built?
You seen how big a LB or someone on a defensive front line is?

Vince Young is 6'5, somewhere between 230-240, he took some nasty hits.

Vick isn't quite as big but he has felt with rib injuries as of late.

Cam is 6'5, 250 and at some point will take some nasty hits too.

Tebow hardly takes a bad hit though...

Most of the big hits Vick has taken this season have come when he's standing in the pocket attempting to throw the ball, not while he's been running with the ball. Tebow will be the starter going into next season, he'll have a whole off season to work on his mechanics, which from the way it sounds he's all ready doing. Tebow has already in just a past few weeks improved alot. I say let him play a full 16 game season & see what he does with that before just dismissing him completely.

My biggest problem with the Tebow thing is that some of his fans come off as just delusional *****, & try to shove their love for him in everyone else faces. It just gets old and annoying, that said the detractors are almost as annoying if not more annoying than the Tebow supporters.

You seen how big a LB or someone on a defensive front line is?

Vince Young is 6'5, somewhere between 230-240, he took some nasty hits.

Vick isn't quite as big but he has felt with rib injuries as of late.

Cam is 6'5, 250 and at some point will take some nasty hits too.

Except for, you know, Tim Tebow is a freaking truck. Aside from that, he's a much more intelligent runner than everybody you mentioned, like LJL said. Dude's a warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back