NFL Week 15 LD

Most of the big hits Vick has taken this season have come when he's standing in the pocket attempting to throw the ball, not while he's been running with the ball. Tebow will be the starter going into next season, he'll have a whole off season to work on his mechanics, which from the way it sounds he's all ready doing. Tebow has already in just a past few weeks improved alot. I say let him play a full 16 game season & see what he does with that before just dismissing him completely.

My biggest problem with the Tebow thing is that some of his fans come off as just delusional *****, & try to shove their love for him in everyone else faces. It just gets old and annoying, that said the detractors are almost as annoying if not more annoying than the Tebow supporters.

I get annoyed by all the praise as if the other 10 guys are on the sideline and its just all Tebow. I keep hearing how he needs to work on this and that.

Tebow is a 3rd year quarterback and has had 2 full seasons to work on his mechanics, how much more time does he need? Aaron Rogers and Phillip Rivers waited patiently on sideline and immediately became good players when their time came. I can throw Carson Palmers name in there in reference to recent years.

Yeah we get it, you don't like Tebow, doesn't need to preach your hatred for him nonstop, give it a rest already, it's fucking annoying.

By no means am I ranking Tebow above Cam

As a runner, I'll take Tebow.

I'd also like to point this out -- big hits are less of a worry for me, the freak injuries are. Randall Cunningham was an excellent runner, but it wasn't a big hit that did him in, it was an ACL tear. I'd be more weary of Vick, Newton, or Young getting caught in that situation.

I get annoyed by all the praise as if the other 10 guys are on the sideline and its just all Tebow. I keep hearing how he needs to work on this and that.

Tebow is a 3rd year quarterback and has had 2 full seasons to work on his mechanics, how much more time does he need? Aaron Rogers and Phillip Rivers waited patiently on sideline and immediately became good players when their time came. I can throw Carson Palmers name in there in reference to recent years.

So. Much. Wrong. With. This. Post.

1. This is Tebow's second year.

2. He's had really one full season to work on his mechanics because of the lockout.

3. Aaron Rodgers went 6-10 in his first season.

4. You made it.

You should Tebow wins more games with less talent around him than Cam.

I will not. Cam has helped lead a team without 3 of their best LBs and a weak OL. They have led 14/15 games and 12 of those games the defense screwed it up. Not to mention Cam has broken 12 NFL records this year. Tebow is definitely better, lmao. One on one.

IDK, call me crazy but I think I'd rather have a QB that can lead my team to a win, than a guy who can't win but can break records.

No I read it, it doesn't change the fact that Cam still isn't leading his team to wins, I mean it's not like Tebow has anymore talent than Cam, yet Tebow has more wins... :shrug:

They've both led their teams to 5 wins, Idk why you keep saying Tebow has won more games(since he been starter). It's kinda hard to win games when your team has terrible run D and can't maintain a lead the offense builds - that's not all Cam's fault.

Since when did Denver get so sloppy with regards to holding onto the ball? I mean, I realize they are playing the Patriots, a far bigger test than they've faced since the Tebow era began, but even still, it's not like the Pats have been setting the world on fire defensively.

So. Much. Wrong. With. This. Post.

1. This is Tebow's second year.

2. He's had really one full season to work on his mechanics because of the lockout.

3. Aaron Rodgers went 6-10 in his first season.

4. You made it.

1, 2. My bad. Tebow needs to work on mechanics how many seasons?

3. I'm talking about as an individual, not to mention he was filling big shoes. I can't remember their record but i do remember Aaron Rogers throwing somewhere over 4000 yards and 27 or 28 touchdown passes and throwing some 150+ passes without a pick.

You can't keep giving NE extra chances like this. If they score here, and I mean anything, Denver is in big trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back