• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 15 LD

Micheal Vick- 47.1
Justin's entire FF team after the noon games- 49.3

Fuck you QB Dog Killer, fuck you in the ass

:lmao: My fucking goodness Jackson has major balls.

No time left, to fucking stop and run sideways at the one.. then go in to win the game, he is going to get bitched out.

Why in the hell would you kick to Jackson? The guy is probably the best punt returner in the league so you KICK IT RIGHT AT HIM? Why in the world would you do that?

Vick had -2 points going into halftime.

He finished with 34.

I hate fantasy football.

Two things to take away from this game.

1. I won't be surprised if Dodge is released tomorrow.

2. Buccaneers lost and the Packers will most likely lose so it's not all bad for the Giants.

Rex Grossman played surprisingly well.

Looks like Carolina may still get that first draft pick.

I love how we can win, to not match our worst season (ever) and still get the best spot in the draft. Unless we manage to do the unthinkable and win again. (Pittsburgh, then Atlanta. Both not likely)

WOOO a win in OVERTIME! Drew Stanton making another hell of a 4th quarter drive. This team is finally figuring out how to win. 4 wins is still bad, but we doubled our win total again, have a 2 game win streak for the first time in Schwartz's tenure, ended our divisional losing streak and road losing streak in 2 straight games with our 3rd string QB. Don't know how we did it, but man I'm fucking PUMPED.

And lol at NYG letting Jackson own them on the last play. Pitiful.

And go Pittsburgh. 3 losses in a row for the Jets would be great.

I'm going to assume Seattle loses to Atlanta.

Seattle has Tampa Bay and St. Louis has San Francisco next week. The final week could get ugly.

So how do I ask the football gods to allow Seattle to let Atlanta drive the field, yet not let them score a TD so they kick a field goal?

I'm going to assume Seattle loses to Atlanta.

Seattle has Tampa Bay and St. Louis has San Francisco next week. The final week could get ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back